Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Look at these stats i had for 15 hours of BGs done.

I'm a horde Resto druid, and i've been queuing for bgs for the past 15-17 hours.
    To get my honor gear. These are the win / loss ratio i've had so far.

BGs Won: 6 Lost: 85 Total: 91. = 6.59% win ratio. , avg 11.2minutes pr fight including Queue Time.

I dont know about you guys who do PvP for a living, is this really the ratio MoP has had the entire expansion?
    Last edited by Artemol; 2014-08-23 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Skip BG's, they're infested with bots, kill the honor bosses (once daily now I believe?), get a couple of timeless pieces and jump straight into arena.

Either pay for a boost (see trade chat) or just play until you're MMR is so low you're against people with no arms, with your 20k+ cap you can be full 550 in a couple of days.

Depends what BGs you're doing. If you're Horde and you're doing IoC and AV then I'm surprised you won 6 of your games. The vast majority of good Horde players have AV/IoC blacklisted.

If you lost that many other BGs I don't really know what to say, I've had like a 70% win rate in BGs this expansion on both my Alliance and Horde characters. Seems pretty even, although on Alliance most of my wins come from AV/IoC since Alliance win those like 95% of the time.

So as horde you managed to average a 10.5 minute Queue+Game completion time? Considering the last 5 BGs I did to help a couple guildies get cloaks on their alts all lasted at least 15 minutes with 10 minute ques I am going to call bs. Not that horde doesn't lose a ton but I think you are exaggerating the # of BGs you did.

Deleted
    "why does alliance suck at bg's" hehe
    On topic, don't chain queue if you're losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    So as horde you managed to average a 10.5 minute Queue+Game completion time? Considering the last 5 BGs I did to help a couple guildies get cloaks on their alts all lasted at least 15 minutes with 10 minute ques I am going to call bs. Not that horde doesn't lose a ton but I think you are exaggerating the # of BGs you did.
    Queuing as a group takes considerably longer than queueing alone. Queuing alone as healer is considerably faster than as dps from my experience as well.

Protip: Don't queue in the evening, and don't queue at all between Friday afternoon and Sunday night.

Deleted
    The Win/Loss Ratio in most BG's are pretty even. Blacklist AV and IoC and you should be fine. =)

Yes these 'stats' are so reliable and accurate. Also even if this was true, you were likely a key factor of why you lost a lot. Being undergeared and probably unskilled doesn't help your team

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Yes these 'stats' are so reliable and accurate. Also even if this was true, you were likely a key factor of why you lost a lot. Being undergeared and probably unskilled doesn't help your team
    I also tend to blame one particular person in a 40man BG. "It was that guys fault!! no, not him the other one, yeah him!"
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    I also tend to blame one particular person in a 40man BG. "It was that guys fault!! no, not him the other one, yeah him!"
    I don't play 40man pve bgs so can't comment on that really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I don't play 40man pve bgs so can't comment on that really
    Typical horde quitter.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

i get pretty much instant queues as a healer.

Trying once again with IoC and AV blacklisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Typical horde quitter.
    Excuse me if I sign up for PvP to PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Thotmep View Post
    "why does alliance suck at bg's" hehe
    On topic, don't chain queue if you're losing.
    This very site released statistics that said Horde has over 60% winrate INCLUDING AV and IoC. It's almost 70% without them. Sure, it sucks to be the statistical outlier like this guy, but the facts speak for themselves.

Do you have any actual proof of this?

I mean, I could just as easily say I did 91 battlegrounds and won 82 of them.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are so many variables that can affect your win ratio that you shouldn't make any conclusions based on only 1 day of queuing.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    i get pretty much instant queues as a healer.

Trying once again with IoC and AV blacklisted.
    Queuing as a healer has no effect on your queue time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    This very site released statistics that said Horde has over 60% winrate INCLUDING AV and IoC. It's almost 70% without them. Sure, it sucks to be the statistical outlier like this guy, but the facts speak for themselves.
    Link or riot

Deleted
    What do you expect when you bot, and your team is also full of bots?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    What do you expect when you bot, and your team is also full of bots?
    Are you accusing the OP of using bots? Thats not very nice of you :/