Corsair H100i Question

Hello everyone, I'm planning on buying the Corsair H100i
    http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-s...uid-cpu-cooler

I recently bought a NZXT LED strip to light up my rig blue, so I was wondering from other users with their builds if i could replace the stock H100i fans, Which are (Corsair SP120L).
    I plan to replace the stock ones with these IF it's possible,(Corsair SP120) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835181072
    they're the same 120mm so I'm assuming that they should be fine, but i just want to make sure before I spend the money on them.

Thanks in advance.

-Cheytacc

Deleted
    Any 120mm fan can fit. What you should be looking tho in any fan, lights aside, is the cfm and noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Any 120mm fan can fit. What you should be looking tho in any fan, lights aside, is the cfm and noise.
    For a closed loop water cooler you want to look for high static pressure fans, CFM doesnt matter as much. The ones you want to buy seem to be a decent replacement and will definitely fit.

Intel i7 4770k @ 4.79Ghz | Corsair H110 | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | Corsair HX1050 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 4 x 2TB WD Green HDD | 512GB Crucial MX100 SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R Black/Orange | Corsair Scimitar Mouse | Logitech G710+ Keyboard

Thanks guys, im going to buy them then to keep with the theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephStylin View Post
    For a closed loop water cooler you want to look for high static pressure fans, CFM doesnt matter as much. The ones you want to buy seem to be a decent replacement and will definitely fit.
    You do realise those are not exclusive and high static pressure means high cfm right? Just because its mentioned in the specs so it sells easier doesn't make it better than another with same air transfer over the radiator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    You do realise those are not exclusive and high static pressure means high cfm right? Just because its mentioned in the specs so it sells easier doesn't make it better than another with same air transfer over the radiator.
    If you say so chief. I've looked at damn near every aftermarket fan I could find and high CFM and high static pressure do not always go hand in hand. And the fans he selected were decent as a replacement for his purposes (LED) but are by no means the best.
    Last edited by JosephStylin; 2014-08-26 at 01:36 PM.

Intel i7 4770k @ 4.79Ghz | Corsair H110 | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | Corsair HX1050 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 4 x 2TB WD Green HDD | 512GB Crucial MX100 SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R Black/Orange | Corsair Scimitar Mouse | Logitech G710+ Keyboard

Deleted
    Yeap usually when ppl replace h100i fans get Noctua's F12 but they look kinda ugly for my taste. I replaced mine with Be Quiet!Silent wings2 that are even quieter and i am very happy with outcome. But those fans cost like 20-25€ each and have no leds. Corsair's SP ones are same airflow but much louder.

I would reckon to op to make a custom curve to h100i software. On mine below 65degr they are set @ 800rpm and can't hear them. Ie playing wow i never hear them cause the cpu doesn't go over that.