Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    It keeps Alliance PvP healthy and populated. It's a necessary evil.

Without EMFH, a lot of players would go Horde and random BG queue times would be astronomical (much worse than they already are).

10+ Year Old Account
    EMFH won't get nerfed because Human players make up the most played Race in regards to PvP.

They won't risk turning off anyone they don't have to before launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    EMFH won't get nerfed because Human players make up the most played Race in regards to PvP.

They won't risk turning off anyone they don't have to before launch.
    If blizzard truly cared they would remove the living crap out of EMFH and give every human player a free race change. There, no outrage from human player PvPers.

Deleted
    As others have said, it's only in the EU where this is a "problem" if it can even be called such. US/Asia make up a far higher number of players and their PVP ladders scream Horde...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    As others have said, it's only in the EU where this is a "problem" if it can even be called such. US/Asia make up a far higher number of players and their PVP ladders scream Horde...
    There are more alliance players in top 1000 than horde.
    I posted the numbers a while back. Maybe it has changed drastically but I doubt it.

Alliance are 58% and Horde 42% in top 1000 Eu/Us!
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2014-10-08 at 02:05 PM.

100% agree. They cant be dumb enough not to see how OP emfh has been all expansion (not having to run with a remove cc trinket). The extra trinket can make a pretty big difference in say, a 10 minute arena fight. (thats 4-5 times using the 2m cd trinket)
    My theory is money. They know 90% of hardcore pvp players play horde. Keep emfh the same, nerf all other racials, count profits.