Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Streamer Reckful cheats on his girlfriend live on stream

Streamer and notable Hearthstone/WoW player Reckful streamed last night for the last time for a week, as he was going to California to see his girlfriend according to him.

I'm sure many of you may remember Jenna (his girlfriend) from funny videos like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPZW0VGgDCI

Basically Reckful got drunk or high or something on stream, (I wasn't there for the whole time he streamed for over 12 hours straight). He invited a girl over who he claims to have had a threesome with his girlfriend before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4KglbnQBkQ

http://i.imgur.com/Eq0ii0e.png

http://i.imgur.com/GMexGZU.png (my favorite one, look at Talbadar's face lmao)

He also showed the stream a nude of his girlfriend. I won't link it here because I don't want the thread deleted or anything. Normally I don't care about this high school level drama but I always liked Reckful as a streamer and player, I thought he was one of the people who legitimized gaming as a profession but he acted like a complete idiot and it really ruined him in my eyes.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Another classic example of petty fame going to peoples head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You know that 90% of this crap that streamers do is manufactured to create this kind of soap-opera drama bullshit for attention, right?
    I hope not, I really like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Another classic example of petty fame going to peoples head.
    When you say, do you mean that he is idolized too much or something? Or that the fame is going to his head?

Deleted
    This guy still plays?

Shit.

Last i heard of him was in wrath.

He's a good looking motherfucker too.

Deleted
    that's neat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post

When you say, do you mean that he is idolized too much or something? Or that the fame is going to his head?
    Both, going from obscurity to having die hard fans is enough to make many people go a bit funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell cares what some streamer is doing?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Both, going from obscurity to having die hard fans is enough to make many people go a bit funny.
    Very true, he and a lot of other people like him in similar positions always talk about how they think very little of their fame or downright dislike it. Stuff like this makes me doubt that.

Nothing like proving you are straight, by being a fucking dick.
    Fuck him. I like how he thinks Internet video popular = IRL popular. People like this realize outside of their bubble they are nobodies, just like any other social group's stars. lol
    And what is it with fugly guys thinking they are studs. It's like, holy fuck, you barley wiff your way past highschool girl and bar skank, get over your self.
    What a horrible public way to treat someone you are dating. >
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Who the hell cares what some streamer is doing?
    because I've watched everything on HBO and Netflix and I don't feel like sleeping

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for him i guess.

I think you need to go outside man

Ummmm, who cares?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchoz View Post
    I'm studying in Tokyo and the air is irradiated so I just like to sit inside. Sometimes I play Racquetball.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah because I can't link too much on here, I thought it would be interesting to see what our good friends at our sister website, AJ had to say about this

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/255676-reckful-cheats-rip-jenna-video/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchoz View Post
    This /10chars

Infracted: Please post more constructively
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2014-08-26 at 04:21 PM.

Just another guy acting like an ass. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch streams of gamers. Is this normal? For the content of the stream to have nothing to do with gaming?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Why are you even starting a thread about this? I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I don't watch streams of gamers. Is this normal? For the content of the stream to have nothing to do with gaming?
    They don't give a shit as long as you have a game open

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Why are you even starting a thread about this? I don't understand
    I thought a lot of people on here were Reckful fans. I know I make shit threads, I'm like Jaylock and Salandrin put into a blender.

Deleted
    When you are drunk, you do things you may come to regret.
    Reckful is no different than us, except that maybe he should have taken care not to Stream when drunk.

I used to like watching his streams, especially when he played rogue PVP.