Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Sadly discrimination like this is still too common these days. I have a gay friend myself and he hasn't told his parents yet (he's 23) because he comes from a similar religious household with a mom who is homophobic. I'm glad I grew up in a household that wasn't religious (not to say that this only happens there) and I just move on when I see two guys holding hands instead of raising a shit storm like some people do.
    I was an acolyte in an episcopal church until I was 14. My minister was a gay female. Its not all bad. I'm not super religious now, but I think bigots abuse religion for their agenda, rather than religion bending their morals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    and this is why people hate (most) americans, backward ass retards hiding behind "religion"

dude is better off without them
    This is hardly most americans.

10+ Year Old Account
    and this is why people hate (most) americans, backward ass retards hiding behind "religion"

dude is better off without them
    Nation bashing is unnecessary. I've never personally met a family half this extreme on this issue. Ironically In my neck of woods, religion bashing is more common than homophobia. There are prejudices everywhere unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    I don't think I'd waste my time suing for a few cans of skoal and a goat.
    i would do it more for the desire to get even than anything else. just the fact that their lives would be permanently ruined for this is justice enough for me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This is hardly most americans.
    True - recent studies have shown it is just shy of half.

10+ Year Old Account
    and this is why people hate (most) americans
    The moronic intensity in this statement kills my brain.

Why do we even live in a time where you have to label yourself in the first place? If you like dick, go suck some dick, it aint gonna hurt anyone else. No one says it's illegal to eat Nutella, yet I see no difference. (except for that the amount of Nutella I eat SHOULD be illegal)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    True - recent studies have shown it is just shy of half.
    Are you implying just shy of half of Americans are religious or that they'd throw the kid out of their house for being gay?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Am I the only one that does not get the 'choice' issue. Say even if it is a choice, so what? Are you saying someone can not make that choice? Only they can make it for themselves, other people don't get to decide that. It is a pretty much a moot argument.
    Pedos made their choice about having sex with little kids, lets praise them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    Why do we even live in a time where you have to label yourself in the first place? If you like dick, go suck some dick, it aint gonna hurt anyone else. No one says it's illegal to eat Nutella, yet I see no difference. (except for that the amount of Nutella I eat SHOULD be illegal)
    While I am tacitly against labels, it is a quick way to see if you're barking up the wrong tree in a lot of things. I'm not going to ask a lesbian out for example

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    this thread is heading downhill fast.
    nice logical fallicy you have there.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

What does that even mean?
    IF i had to take a stab:
    You poop so hard it causes your lips to rapidly eject from your face. More fiber will help it.
    Like if you fart so powerfully you achieve liftoff.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i would do it more for the desire to get even than anything else. just the fact that their lives would be permanently ruined for this is justice enough for me.
    I'm not the young man, and I don't know him from Adam or Steve. But if I had to wager on it, I would say he still cares about them, and suing them would just create a further divide. Maybe I'm wrong and he is out for revenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Actually, that is not a choice either. ^_^
    You might want something as dramatic as, "rapists choose to rape people too, let's blame women for looking like they want it"
    you know since you have to be dramatic.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    That would go straight to the police as assault and hate crimes.

Ha, nice one!

And lol to the people bashing religion yet complaining abt ppl being 'closed minded' hahaha and 2 mor hahas

10+ Year Old Account
    LEt's not even go there because pedos will claim they were born liking little kids just as gays do saying they were born that way. Not even comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    Because people are so close minded, and stuck on ancient traditions. They think guys who like dick are aliens not human. That's why they crucify them so quickly. I find it ironic that a lot of Christians are the ones that crucify people, and stone them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I'm not the young man, and I don't know him from Adam or Steve. But if I had to wager on it, I would say he still cares about them, and suing them would just create a further divide. Maybe I'm wrong and he is out for revenge.
    well if it was me anyways at that point i would want nothing further to do with my "family" if they are going to beat me for not adhering to their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Are you implying just shy of half of Americans are religious or that they'd throw the kid out of their house for being gay?
    I wasn't implying anything - I was stating that 46% (i.e. just shy of half) of Americans take <insert something here> over science, reason and logic.

This isn't bashing, nor opinion - just the raw data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TRENCHCRAFT View Post
    It was just a bunch of southern fucking bumpkin inbred cigarette-for-brains retards having your typical white trash family feud that ended in nothing. The subject of it doesn't really change that, for all it's worth, these fuckheads could have been fighting over what they thought the right answer should have been on the fucking Price is Right or something.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.