"Dominance" buff active on some players?

I saw this mentioned in trade chat just now, the buff is currently active on some players. Any ideas what it could be (if it's meant to be a permanent buff)? And what does "Internet Game Room" mean? It's on Arathor-EU, at least.

"Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of it, but sounds a little like something for the Asian servers.

A lot of them use Internet "Game Rooms" to play, they got boosted ilevel ages ago and could even buy lesser charms for real money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a buff that SHOULD only be found on asian servers- if you play in a internet gaming store or w/e, you get that buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Have it as well. No idea where it's coming from my alts on another account don't get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have it.

Checked official servers, people posting about it seem to think someone hit the wrong switch and gave us that buff which should be only in China, instead of one of the other buffs we've had (valor or black prince).

Best way to exploit this on my 588 priest... Time to raise hell for Alliance.

Deleted
    Myself and several others on my server EU Al'Akir have it too. Had hoped for the VP buff lol, this just looks weird.

Dominance buff?

So, right now I am questing my alt in Kun-Lai Summit and out of nowhere I got buff called "Dominance". I have never seen this before. Can someone explain what is this?

Buff you get from playing in an internet cafe, apparently.

Someone on reddit also reported it. Bug.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I've got the same thing in Townlong steppes.

Well, maybe Blizzard thinks I am chinese farmer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Merging the two 'Dominance buff' threads to limit the discussion to one thread..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..