Question Will Guldan be part of the end raid?

I haven't played any of the beta, but i'm unaware of any encounter where we fight guldan. Anyone think Grom may be forced to go to him as a last option in desperation after seeing his iron horde being crushed by the horde and alliance forces? This would put a legion theme into the final raid. Thoughts?... or maybe I missed something and we take care of him some other way. And yes I am aware that he may be friendly or neutral but he could change sides.
    Last edited by Beave; 2014-09-06 at 06:14 AM.

I do have a feeling that Grom will end up drinking demon blood anyway and Gul'dan will be overjoyed. Gul'dan might be a boss in the end, but I kinda hope that he isn't and he'll escape to future expansions and be a complete pain in our butts.

Deleted
    Im certain that we will fight Gul'dan.

Grommash will somehow be redeemed again in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Im certain that we will fight Gul'dan.

Grommash will somehow be redeemed again in the end.
    The Grom story is a quest for power at the cost of everything - which is one of the reasons I'm not too thrilled about him being the final boss. He wasn't really all that major a character until WC3.

But essentially that's what I think we're replaying, the Nelf counterattack in WC3 where Grom is pushed into a corner and the only reasonable choice he can see is drinking the blood.

Hope they don't try to redeem him. I want a boss that's doing bad things because that's what he does.

But essentially that's what I think we're replaying, the Nelf counterattack in WC3 where Grom is pushed into a corner and the only reasonable choice he can see is drinking the blood.
    Yeah!! Old good campaigns!!! That Cenarius Bitch, look how ended for him!!! XD
    I love this type of moments. To bad that our characters can only chose be a "Good Guy" (even if we have the spikes, bones, skulls, and red flag of this competition!!!).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping Gul'dan isn't a boss in WoD. I would like for him to stick around for the legion's inevitable return. He's my favorite WC character by far too next to Ner'zhul so I'd hate to see him go so quickly like Ner'zhul did.

I want him as a Warlock trainer.

Deleted
    I hope he survives the expansion, and causes us further trouble down the road. For example he could escape to our Azeroth and take another shot at the tomb of Sargeras, this time better prepared. Could be a part of a Southern Seas expansion.

gul'dan won't die. He's gonna cause the next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    I want him as a Warlock trainer.
    yup lol

teach me how to sacrifice my party members master !