SEUS FPS problems

I'm not sure if this is normal, but I'm getting 25-40 FPS on my laptop.
    this is my laptop's specs.

Alienware 17

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710MQ CPU 2.50GHz (3.5GHz Turbo Boost)

video card 1 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    video card 2 AMD Radeon R9 M290X (4GB)

Ram 32GB 8 cores

it's kinda funny to think minecraft with SEUS runs on less FPS than most other demanding games...
    but I'm not sure if it is meant to be like that.

and I AM running minecraft on the AMD video card.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing you can really do is just reduce view distance if you've done everything else. Make sure antialiasing is off in-game, and make sure that Catalyst isn't forcing it or something. Other than that? Try dropping view distance. I have to drop mine to 6 to get more than 25 fps reliably, and I'm running a rig with similar power and 8GB RAM.

Unfortunately, actually playing with SEUS is impractical because I'd rather have ugly 180+ fps than gorgeous 25+ fps, but it runs just fine for taking pictures and stuff. Not surprised it runs poorly compared to other games; this is an amateur mod for a game that has terrible coding to begin with
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Installing SEUS Mod is absolutely hassle-free. The installation process does not require any special knowledge but it is simply a step-by-step procedure that is completed by a few button clicks. readmore befor fix: file-minecraft[.]com/sonic-ethers-unbelievable-shaders-mod/