Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    alex from fatboss T_T

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male: Slip and RealMuscleGamer

Female: Silverlady and Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post

Rating people is so wrong, why can't this thread be (disguised as) your favourite Twitch streamers, both male and female, instead..
    ^ This.
    Last edited by Drodoo; 2014-09-01 at 04:52 PM.

Alinity is amazingly hot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wonder why they even allow him to do that.
    I'm guessing from this comment that swifty runs a stream of just his chair?

Is there any rules about what one can stream? I assume some basic things like no nudity or keep it pg but apart from that, I don't think one has to play video games to be on twitch right?
    I know the only show I watch from twitch (I watch it on youtube but it streams on twitch first) is the WAN show which is people talking about tech, occasionally they talk about games companies but mostly tech, no game playing at all.
    Also I think those Korean girls that used to stream them eating used twitch right? Seems you could stream anything as long as it's not R18, doubt twitch minds that much.

Deleted

Future Top Femal streamer

Gorgeous Gamer !!

EUW interacts with all viewers and subs <3
    loves to talk, new to LOL.

She gonna be the TOP STREAM OF ALL TIME !

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Wait, I completely forgot about Ducksauce. He's pretty hot....and that voice.
    Hail to the king baby

Girl: DeerNadia

Guy: Appljacked

Myself / Male

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    silverlady bcuz hot also bcuz being better than me at lol is hot.
    and froggen ofc.

Deleted

Moobeat hottest Twitch Streamer ever!

Deleted
    LegendaryLea

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people really watch that many streams to ask the question "who is the hottest streamer"? I don't know, I find streams to be boring but whatever rocks your boat I guess.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted

Red face Hottest girl and guy streamers

My girl vote goes to BlondieWondie who is practicly soooo pretty!!! <3 And I love her stream!!!

My male vote goes to two streamers that are cute and one is not really known he streamed like 3-4 times and he probably won't stream any time soon because I don't know...

1. Forsen (Really popular) He is really fun and attractive and he plays Hearthstone really good. I think he is the best streamer ever he is funny and I absolutely love his drunk streams! Drug adict is a minus. All in all if you don't have what to do I tell you go weatch Forsen he is amazing! Plus drunk stream is absolutely hilarious all streamers should have drunk stream!

2. Snugglebro (Not popular) He is cute and really fun I don't know what else to say there. I have been in his stream and it's cool because he has like 20 viewers so he is really responsive. He admited liking LegendaryLea a lot (He said he would do her 100%), so my thought that he is gay is 100% untrue.

Deleted
    I don't watch many streams, at least the very few I do are male. A while back I came across a female streamer called Shytomb, very beautiful looking young lady. She was the first person I ever donated to, mostly because she needed surgery so I though why not? Anyway, here is a picture of her, now I'm not normally into slim girls, I much prefer a bit of meat on 'em but shes still amazingly gorgeous.

Deleted

Not hottest but best voice
    So bringing a picture of him doesnt really help. Shoulda been a sound instead
    Too bad he is not streaming LoL anymore and I rarely see him nowdays.
    One perosn that should stream imo, is Alex Ich, he is not hottest but really cute.