Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only have two classes (Rogue/DK) below 90 and they're both 85. So I guess one of them will get the 5 levels free. Whoopie. This expansion seems really boring to me. I'm sure I'll get it, but this is the first time I haven't preordered.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Deleted
    If it's possible I'll keep hold of my free boost and use it when a new character class is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant boost without WOD

Cant get WOD without Collectors

Cant get Collectors without release
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought the pre order and used that one. It was the last class i needed to have one of each. A female draenei shaman. Running her elemental for now, I very much enjoy it.

If i boost another it will probably be if i decide to check out the other faction, maybe boost an orc warrior.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Zero.

I have 3 characters I play with: Human Paladin, Dwarf Rogue and Human Hunter.

I played casually in MoP and still have many things to do, so I don't see the use of having yet another lvl 90.

I pre ordered the CE edition of WOD on Amazon UK. But I rather max out my 3 mains than investing time in a newly lvl 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didnt use the boost at all.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Just used the free one from the pre-order, used it on a Blood DK Orc that I created purely for the 5 90s Achievements and the All Professions to max skill Achievement. Created it, leveled it to 60, gave him LW & Skinning and haven't touched it since , he has like 1 hour /played

P.S. My Guild Leader has boosted like 4 I think
    Last edited by mmocecbefcd692; 2014-09-03 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    None, i think its bloody stupid to pay a sub fee for a videogame then pay to skip said videogame.
    I have seen the videogames leveling content over 13 times over, I have a couple of boosted characters on my new account.

Deleted
    I wasted the one you get with pre-order on a warrior I'm never going to play.
    No intention of buying another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 including the free one. Regret it kind of because my guild screwed me over and 2 of the boosts were kind of a waste...but I'll put them somewhere useful in the future.

Deleted
    I'm getting this old guy vibe from myself even though I'm only 22...I thought this was going to be about boosting other people through dungeon farming. D:

Deleted
    None. Haven't pre-ordered WoD, unlikely I'll use that one as well and certainly wouldn't ever pay an extra $60 to skip playing the game.

You can get to 1-90 in 12h play time if you buy raf acc for 4.99

pre orded when it was released and haven't boosted anything.....but then I haven't renewed my sub so...

0, damn CE D:

Deleted
    1, I had already done most of the work but it was the last class I needed at 90 and it makes 14. It was the free one with WoD, if I had money to waste I would probably buy more but realistically I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the two, the free one and I bought one because I couldn't be asked to level my warlock, was sitting at 65 for years

10+ Year Old Account
    3 so far.

Free one on a Priest.

Than paid for a boosted monk, then a druid. Both leveled to 60 first for the profession boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post

You can get to 1-90 in 12h play time if you buy raf acc for 4.99
    4, like anything I did a cost/time analysis in order for me to acquire $60 to do this is less time required than me to do it manually. Thus I am able to justify these types of things easily.

12 hours of my time is worth significantly more than $60
    Last edited by Xunaka; 2014-09-03 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero, and I have no plans to use it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.