Thread: Next Beta wave?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Next Beta wave?

Does anyone know when the next Beta wave is going out? or is it just a random wave at a random time? ;.;

I think the waves are done for now.

The beta is almost over.

I actually can't believe I didn't get an invite. have been in pretty much all blizzard beta's since wrath. account from 2004. oh well

Expansion in 2 months. Id be surprised if they let anyone else into the beta.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Beta is nearly done, they've tested a fair amount of Mythic bosses already and raid tests are always last.

They'll just keep doing tuning passes and fixing bugs for now.

Deleted
    ;.; damn, wanted a chance at the beta before it was released! meh thanks guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda glad I wasn't in the beta, played in the MoP one, and got me slightly less excited for launch
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Like others have said, can't see any more beta inv's going out now. I do expect the PTR to open in the next few weeks though, if not this week.

Personally just want to test the Warlock changes.

Deleted
    They'll probably do a couple more giveaways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    Like others have said, can't see any more beta inv's going out now. I do expect the PTR to open in the next few weeks though, if not this week.

Personally just want to test the Warlock changes.
    Same reason i want beta so i can decide on what class to main first when it hits (and to see how sexy i look)

Deleted
    The beta is almost done. I doubt they'll be letting anyone else in,maybe one small beta wave if we're lucky but that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urzel View Post
    Same reason i want beta so i can decide on what class to main first when it hits (and to see how sexy i look)
    There will be a public PTR of 6.0, though. Although you won't be able to test level 100 stuff (perks and talents), you can still give classes a try before the patch goes live.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is still i think 2 week give aways for beta keys from wowhead, so beta still has a month in it or so and thats prolly your own chance left
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea as mentioned beta is close to over now although even at this stage I'm still seeing a fair few bugs, I'm hoping those are all sorted for live launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    I actually can't believe I didn't get an invite. have been in pretty much all blizzard beta's since wrath. account from 2004. oh well
    A lot of the invites (maybe a majority even?) were sent out to private streamers, websites, and guild leaders to hand out at their discretion. I know of several streamers who had 500+ invites to hand out over the last few months.

Deleted
    Too bad, guess I have to level up 11 classes before deciding which I want to raid with, which will be impossible in the small amount of time until the expansion gets released.
    So just blindly pick one of 11 classes.. kk

Did a random check and turns out I will be playing warlock next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    A lot of the invites (maybe a majority even?) were sent out to private streamers, websites, and guild leaders to hand out at their discretion. I know of several streamers who had 500+ invites to hand out over the last few months.
    Blizzard already stated that the total number of beta invites where in the hundreds of thousands. The invites that went specifically to streamers and the like, were hardly a fraction of the total number of overall invites sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    Mind you, i got an invite 2 months ago and im still unable to play in the beta because the account is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by lyandria View Post
    Too bad, guess I have to level up 11 classes before deciding which I want to raid with, which will be impossible in the small amount of time until the expansion gets released.
    So just blindly pick one of 11 classes.. kk

Did a random check and turns out I will be playing warlock next expansion
    I don't understand why people have to "decide" which class to play with, just pick one you enjoy and go.

Anyway.

For the beta, there's always the chance for an open beta towards the end like there was for WOTLK.