Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    CM sales are the only thing raking in decent gold for me now;
    And it kind of sucks since it's spread across 2 servers now.

I no longer have a JC'er so my main income maker is slashed until WoD -
    I've actually mostly been farming/flipping Ghost Iron and low level materials.

Made about 50k in 3 weeks from the farming and auction house play but it practically stopped on my realm when PTR went up. Seems people caught on.

Thanks for this!!

Whats the price for CM boosts ? I know it depends on server but Im curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    About 80-90k typically.

Deleted
    Isnt usually the start of a new expansion the best time to make some serious gold?
    Anyway thanks for this

Quote Originally Posted by Annabella88 View Post
    Isnt usually the start of a new expansion the best time to make some serious gold?
    Anyway thanks for this
    It's always the best time to make serious gold. It's just that the methods are different.

7+ Year Old Account
    Coming out of left field with this one. Is inscription even used to make gold anymore?

Deleted
    so what are peoples plans for making gold at the start of wod?

Depending on how easily obtainable the new crafted armor is, either the armor or the upgrade kits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Boss's like Schwert in R1 Guilds/AWESOME PLAYERS like VIGIL, going to cost you 100,000 (1.5 - 1.75 hour runs)
    Scumbags like myself, (I don't do CM Gold sells), it will cost 60,000-80,000 (2-3 hour runs, maybe long because I'm bad)

Deleted
    Now I'm quite confused. We all know that SoH will become unbound on the prepatch day. At the moment I'm doing jc shuffle with great success, about 100k profit per week even though the expansion is old and gem prices are low. I get compensated in sale volume, selling up to 1000 gems per day.

Now my primary reagent is Golden Lotus. I need copious amounts, 300 per day is the bare minimum, 500-600 is more comfortable. I'm quite comfortable with getting this from the Auction House as most people just cash-in their harmony's and sell GL there. I'm a bit scared for the patch day, prices may become very unstable and the whole market could flip over.

JC will see one last burst of great profit, I shall stock up at least 10,000 gems for this occasion (it's nothing on my server, really. they will sell in a week). But what after that? What are your predictions for SOH price after it becomes unbound? 50g each? 20? 5?

It's a huge superserver. Anything could happen. Obvious choice of SOH usage would be the Imperial Silk and cheap 28-slot bags without any cooldown limitation on them.
    I want to squeeze as much gold as possible, ideally making it to 2,000,000g by the time WoD hits (atm 1m, profit rate 100k/week).

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell do you guys make so much gold, yes I've read you, no it doesnt work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    whoa, WUT? who in their right mind would pay for a FLEX run?
    A lot of people... I always buy a flex run on a new character. They're a lot cheaper than normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright so how do you do high-volume shuffle? Do you farm your ore? Buy it? There's no way you farm that much ore a lone.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    whoa, WUT? who in their right mind would pay for a FLEX run?
    I never bought one, but if it is something like 5k and you get all bosses, guaranteed, and all loot for your spec, and it's like 2 hours in one sitting, why not, it's worth the gold. Especially if you can coin every boss, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewalker View Post
    Coming out of left field with this one. Is inscription even used to make gold anymore?
    IT's got really good profit margins somewhere around 300% and it will nearly always come out in profit by day 1, but it's a very slow generator of gold, some glyphs will take weeks to get sold due to competition. Been using it for a few months, it's netted me around 150k gold.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    How the hell do you guys make so much gold, yes I've read you, no it doesnt work for me.
    Making gold is extremely easy, but it requires some effort and time if you want to make loads.

I like to make it passively as I play, made about 11k over the past 5 days just selling stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Now I'm quite confused. We all know that SoH will become unbound on the prepatch day. At the moment I'm doing jc shuffle with great success, about 100k profit per week even though the expansion is old and gem prices are low. I get compensated in sale volume, selling up to 1000 gems per day..
    lol wut???? Your server is very different from mine then. JC Shuffle is barely a thing anymore. on my server nearly all gem prices are SO low that if they don't sell first time then you've actually lost money on them instead.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-10-03 at 08:03 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    On my server it's even a loss if it sells first time. Actually, just crafting shit is a loss, even for personal use.

I guess it's people unloading their stock. And instead of staggering it, once the first player starts everyone panics and dumps all they got.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Any tips where (Zone, Coords).
    My Server got merged with Sylvanas, Silvermoon, Twisting Nether EU (All "full")
    All around Howling Fjord and/or Borean Tundra in Northrend, I believe Howling Fjord has more nodes

One thing you shouldn't do is participate in several back to back 100k rolls, because that would be fucking stupid right?!

fml