Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lol all the people complaining about the Gaze buff finishing -be grateful it ever existed -the rest of us made do without it!

Liking the Mythic sets generally, smart move of Blizzard to build more incentives at top tier raiding; I know all of my guild are looking forward to their sets as much as the challenge of progressing.

Proving Grounds are going to do well filtering out the bads for a while, but gold will still buy everything else. Just like Challenge mode, gold will get it, not skill, so why fuss?

Blizzard needs a system that individually rates players, so carrying isn't possible for "snow flake" sets.

Beginning Tuesday, September 2 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, through Tuesday, September 16 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, we’ll be applying the Gaze of the Black Prince buff for the final time before the Warlords of Draenor expansion. This buff will increase the reputation gained with the Black Prince by 100%. It will also increase the chance of obtaining items from his foes needed as a part of the Legendary Cloak quest line including: the Secrets of the Empire, Sigil of Wisdom, Sigil of Power, or Titan Runestone.
    Thanks BLizzard, I only came back a month ago and am now on the Valor crap, and stuck on it for 4 weeks ( 2 more to go ) with the removal of this soon, I won't be getting it. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Thanks BLizzard, I only came back a month ago and am now on the Valor crap, and stuck on it for 4 weeks ( 2 more to go ) with the removal of this soon, I won't be getting it. Awesome.
    Need free legendary...nau. Gimme! I WANT IT NOW BLIZZARD!

You still have a chance to get the legendary. Seriously dude? It's pretty easy to get, be glad you can go faceroll LFR till you get it. You've had the entire expansion to get it, yet you come back in the last month and expect it instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Awesome you put gaze of the black prince on when I'm on my 3 week valor grind and guess what. I FINISH IT IN 2 fucking weeks when the buff is off. Absoloute cunts.
    Aye, I overheard Metzen saying "Lets put it so Voisier can't use it, it's funny watching him get so angry." You've had the whole expansion!
    Last edited by elvor0; 2014-09-02 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    his UI sucks bigtime... guess 99 wipes were caused by the screen being flooded with crap preventing to see the boss...

damn those Warlock helmets are ugly! and i aggree, give us fel flame back. Atleast now that KJC is so limited

Deleted
    Awesome you put gaze of the black prince on when I'm on my 3 week valor grind and guess what. I FINISH IT IN 2 fucking weeks when the buff is off. Absoloute cunts.
    You do know you do not need to do raids to get Valor?
    2 weeks should give you a day or 2 - just leave the raids on that last week and HC scen/HC dungeon spam until you are capped.

Once you move onto the secrets then do the raids - 1 week is usually enough for the secrets questline.

Deleted
    Cry me a river, you've had a good 80 weeks to get past the valor part. If you cry about not getting it done in the last few weeks before the cloaks are rendered obsolete then don't expect a ton of sympathy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    The valor crap takes 3 weeks to do at worst and you've been stuck on it for 4 with 2 more to go? The problem isn't the buff going away.

Deleted
    Am I the only one that sees the last black prince buff as a sign of 6.0 being relatively soon? This seems like good news to me.

It's almost embarrassing how much of the playerbase has become a pack of pissbabies. "I don't want consequences or choices! Thinking is hard! Just give me all the benefits of the Garrisons without having to choose!" What's next? Maybe we should just mail the loot from the raid to you. Take a page out of those godawful Private Servers; just shove your Credit Card in Blizzard's face and get a whole set of T17 so that you can stand around in Orgrimmar or Stormwind all day and feel "accomplished". Gat dang people like this piss me off.

I'm glad Blizzard's trying to wean and eventually starve players like this. They bring nothing to the game except a vocal minority that won't shut the fuck up about how the game is "too hard", even as Pandaria is poised to be the easiest expansion in WoW- if not ALL MMOs.

I like that Warlock set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Am I the only one that sees the last black prince buff as a sign of 6.0 being relatively soon? This seems like good news to me.
    Well seeing as how the expansion is 2months away i would guess so sport....i feel brain dead just reading your comment...

Deleted
    Nice looking warlock set . Nice to see the mythic set , it really looks the part .
    The whole concept of reward for playtime and dedication towards a goal is a good thing and ads some value back to the (mythic gear) game .
    But guys come on stop calling it "work and effort " , its a game !! You PLAY it not work it , if you got the time and you have fun doing stuff at your own FREE WILL, its not called work or effort .
    Half of you guys make it sound like there is a gun to your head and you are hurting sooo much to play a game . Really it has nothing to do with work , its entertainment !!!!
    So have FUN PLAYING the games you love !!!
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2014-09-02 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    The Mythic Warlock set - me likey, big time!

Also kinda impressed with the CM Soloing... but that UI. I know it's a matter of personal taste, but come on. You can barely see what's going on in the game because of all the shit that's flooding the middle of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Nice looking warlock set . Nice to see the mythic set , it really looks the part .
    The whole concept of reward for playtime and dedication towards a goal is a good thing and ads some value back to the (mythic gear) game .
    But guys come on stop calling it "work and effort " , its a game !! You PLAY it not work it , if you got the time and you have fun doing stuff at your own FREE WILL, its not called work or effort .
    Half of you guys make it sound like there is a gun to your head and you are hurting sooo much to play a game . Really it has nothing to do with work , its entertainment !!!!
    So have FUN PLAYING the games you love !!!
    Where's the sense of accomplishment with this ridiculous mindset? "Games are meant to be fun!!!" Yeah, and you know what's fun? A challenge. Something that's been sorely lacking. I shouldn't have to go to Heroic Difficulty just to be able stay awake during fights. Blizzard got greedy, and then they got stupid. They saw those numbers falling down hard after Cata flopped and they panicked- started throwing every cheap advantage and trick they could to get casual players to stay on and keep pumping their 15 a month into their coffers.

Except that fucking flopped too! XP slashes made the levelling process go by so fast new players don't even have time to get enamored with the world anymore- and LFR gutted the challenge of raiding for when they got to max. So what happens? Players get bored and leave, because why would they stick around when they've already seen the raids in their entirety, even if scaled all the way back so that even little elderly Miss Perkins from Ohio and her twenty cats can get through it? Can deck themselves out in Tier? They don't. They get bored and leave because they're not being challenged.

Deleted
    will people with bad pc's be able to raid 20 man, or are people who can't afford updated pc's gonna be stuck heroic?
    We've been making some extremely impressive improvements to client performance, especially in raids. I hope you can!
    Will these changes come in 6.0 pre-patch or only in the expansion release itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadlington View Post
    They get bored and leave because they're not being challenged.
    That presupposes that the players you're talking about want a challenge in the first place.

After all, if they're stopping at LFR...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Well seeing as how the expansion is 2months away i would guess so sport....i feel brain dead just reading your comment...
    And I feel brain dead reading yours.

I think what they were saying is that they hope the end of the Black Prince buff means that 6.0 comes THIS month, rather than next month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    He's probably right though not quite in the sense he thinks. It's a pretty tell-tale sign that the WoD pre-patch with mythic SoO will be landing soon.

Such rage and language over a game. You would have thought your life was over. Bit OTT mate.

*waits for angry 'I'm not your mate' response.

All the people complaining about how LFR is killing the game.

If the people in LFR are stopping after LFR, what makes you think that the vast majority of those people would even want to do normal's or heroics in the first place? DO you honestly think that those people would be more inclined to stay with the game without LFR?

This logic of "People run LFR and leave because its too easy" just seems off base to the people actually running LFR. And if you are one of those people that ran LFR and then quit, and are now saying the game is too easy, why do you not run normals now? what is the difference if you really want the harder difficulty when its right they for you to play?