Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor - Live Developer Q&A

Warlords of Draenor - Live Developer Q&A
    Lead Game Designer Cory Stockton and Lead Narrative Designer Dave Kosak are answering some questions tweeted with #WarlordsQA today. They’ll also be discussing the world design of Draenor, the new exciting activities you’ll be able to take part in, and a ton of information on Garrisons.

I wonder if they'll debut the second warlords story in this

Exciting to see what we'll hear.

Not expecting anything. Chances are they'll say things we've already heard and try to hype up Blizzcon. Which is fine.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Twitch chat is hilarious. (mammorath died to iron star, kick him from raid)

what happened to Lore? He looks different.

Loving those murloc mugs!

10+ Year Old Account
    This will be available to watch later on the WoW twitch account, right? Watching this on DSL is a nightmare with all the buffering, and it seems to be jumping around.

Lore put on a bit of weight since joining Blizz, I almost didn't recognize him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    what happened to Lore? He looks different.
    Con of sitting at a desk all day.

"There aren't any PvP elements in this questline this time." <-- Awesome.

"Death Knights that are exalted with Knights of the Ebon Blade will be able to recruit all Death Knight guards."
    OH YEAH! This is awesome!

Deleted
    "
    The team was working on Warlords of Draenor before Mists of Pandaria was done. They have been trying to think about the next few expansions ahead of time to make the story fit together better. They already have a really good idea of what the next expansion will be about now."
    probably moar orkz

Was really hoping they'd talk about more than just garrisons. I mean there was a few tiny details here and there but, come on. We've been hearing about garrison news for months now.

Just made it sound more mandatory to get a garrison to me. Dono about others but i plan on leveling the crap out my toons ASAP then instancing for kit buying out BOE from AH and doing Garrisons when i get free time if it is something forced on us.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardo View Post
    Was really hoping they'd talk about more than just garrisons. I mean there was a few tiny details here and there but, come on. We've been hearing about garrison news for months now.
    Well they can talk about garrisons or they could talk about that other new feature... garrisons.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There aren't any PvP elements or long grinds in this questline this time.
    Oh good, they finally came to their senses.

Deathknights get deathknight guards? that's pretty sweet. I wonder if we'll see something like that for others where it fits.

Shamans get earthin ring

Paladins get crusaders

Magi get kirin Tor

Those are the only I can think of off the top of my head.

Originally the team was going to make it really hard to get back to Azeroth after disabling the Dark Portal, but that didn't feel fun.
    Of course they choose against any sort of proper RPG and immersive things that actually could've added a lot to atmoshpere.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Of course they choose against any sort of proper RPG and immersive things that actually could've added a lot to atmoshpere.
    Little bit of a shame, though if there was no auction house on draenor. I could see why that'd be an issue. But as I hear.. there is one
    Beta club member