Issues with "Who Needs Bloodlust?"

The issue I have with this achievement is that I don't get it even though the requirements are met.

Tried it few times - on my paladin with a friendly priest helping, and on my priest with others.

The add is MCd, Thorim dies while add is MCd, we don't get the achievement.
    Today I made sure on my priest to have the add MCd while Thorim is giving his little RP talk. Is it because we've triggered the hard mode ? Or we killed him too fast ?

I am out of ideas why we don't get that achievement.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Do you get the aura buff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I think keeping the MCd mob 20 yards away from me to avoid accidental kill is enough for a 40 yard aura ..... still didn't get it.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

I just got it today on 25 man, and last week on 10 man. I was MC'ing. We did HM both times. I checked that both me and my friend had the buff when he died. You can also cast it yourself while you MC by pressing 4.