Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    Very first comment I replied to, you immediately denied that these people could exist since it defies common logic. Whether or not it does, you denied their existence. Not sure why I've had to repeat myself this many times, it's not a very complex idea.
    I'm talking about feverishly awaiting a new patch. It doesn't mean people don't want patches but rather is demeaning towards how pathetic most of Blizzard's updates are. Very few if ANY of us sit here waiting for them like they're just going to improve the experience and game for us. They just don't. Heavy raiders will appreciate the new raids but I doubt even they're foaming at the mouth.

Ulduar was a nice surprise for many but beyond that they really haven't done much to make content releases interesting or exciting.

1 xpac per year...so we're giving this game the call of duty treatment?

well, makes sense with activision pulling the strings

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I'm talking about feverishly awaiting a new patch. It doesn't mean people don't want patches but rather is demeaning towards how pathetic most of Blizzard's updates are. Very few if ANY of us sit here waiting for them like they're just going to improve the experience and game for us. They just don't. Heavy raiders will appreciate the new raids but I doubt even they're foaming at the mouth.

Ulduar was a nice surprise for many but beyond that they really haven't done much to make content releases interesting or exciting.
    Very few if any of us =/= No one

I'd rather not get into a new topic, since this one took way too many replies, but unless you have proof that very few people get excited over content patches I have little reason to believe that either. Why are people playing the game at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Only 2 raid tiers means leveling/questing more often, that sounds horrible. I play to raid, questing is just an inconvenient and boring way to get to the content I enjoy.

...You're still paying for the expansions and even more than normal. What are you talking about? You're completely missing the point of what people are saying.
    If the point you're making is that you're spending more money period, yes, you're right. I concede. You are spending more money over two years. If the point you're making is that you're spending more for less content, that's absolutely not true, and the only way that that point can even remotely be argued is if you count raid tiers as the only relevant content.

Very few if any of us =/= No one

I'd rather not get into a new topic, since this one took way too many replies, but unless you have proof that very few people get excited over content patches I have little reason to believe that either. Why are people playing the game at all?
    Oh god you're annoying as shit to get into things with. You take everything I say way too literal rather than connecting your own dots and coming to conclusions. Then I have to spend pages clarifying as to what I meant as if I'm talking to the fucking PC police.

I'm done with you. I'd highly recommend taking that somewhere else because people won't deal with you for too long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toomanysheep View Post
    If the point you're making is that you're spending more money period, yes, you're right. I concede. You are spending more money over two years. If the point you're making is that you're spending more for less content, that's absolutely not true, and the only way that that point can even remotely be argued is if you count raid tiers as the only relevant content.
    But it is less content... Any benefit of the expansions are nullified because you're already fucking paying for them to begin with.

So what comes in between? Apparently jackshit but you're still paying fifteen dollars a month on a broken ass system. It doesn't compute.

Oh god you're annoying as shit to get into things with. You take everything I say way too literal rather than connecting your own dots and coming to conclusions. Then I have to spend pages clarifying as to what I meant as if I'm talking to fucking the PC police.

I'm done with you. I'd highly recommend taking that somewhere else because people won't deal with you for too long.
    "My opinions have to be everyone's opinions!"

Sorry I pointed that out. I hope you're not too angry. You seem to have a similar problem where, although I stated in every post that I don't care about your opinions, nor do I want to talk about them, you brought them up anyway.
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough time to do all the stuff in MOP and that's with skipping raids /= Sif have such quicker expansions.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

"My opinions have to be everyone's opinions!"

Sorry I pointed that out. I hope you're not too angry. You seem to have a similar problem where, although I stated in every post that I don't care about your opinions, nor do I want to talk about them, you brought them up anyway.

Enjoy.

Lets say it plays out as such...

11/14 Expansion...11/15 Can actually play due to lag... 11/14-12/1 Regular and Heroic Tier 1... 12/2-7/6 Mythic Tier 1... 7/7-7/21 Regular and heroic Tier 2...7/22-1/4/15 Mythic Tier 2...1/5/15-2/2/15 - 7.0 Pre-expansion Patch.

Would fit their 2 tiers an expansion and the time frame pretty well as posted.

Now all this is moot if they release Mythic right away

Enjoy.
    Sorry you can't accept people liking content patches, didn't realize it was such a serious issue for you. I as well, hope for a board where nobody ever challenges another's belief, it will consist entirely of threads with an OP followed by hundreds of "I agree". You can be a mod and find joy in knowing that everyone shares the same opinion as you, leaving nobody to point out when you use baseless consensus to back up your ideas.
    Enjoy.

I love how people are saying "in Wrath it would cut, Naxx and ToC" we all know with Blizzards current quality it would remove ICC and Ulduar and you'd be stuck with the 3 easiest raids in WoW(Remade Naxx/EOE/OS) + ToC(shittier bad) and Ruby Sanctum.

Let's only cut the raids that werent popular so we can get our point across with it not being so bad with only so little raids.

WoD price + lack of content = inexplainable unless you explain it with greed

Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    I love how people are saying "in Wrath it would cut, Naxx and ToC" we all know with Blizzards current quality it would remove ICC and Ulduar and you'd be stuck with the 3 easiest raids in WoW(Remade Naxx/EOE/OS) + ToC(shittier bad) and Ruby Sanctum.

Let's only cut the raids that werent popular so we can get our point across with it not being so bad with only so little raids.

WoD price + lack of content = inexplainable unless you explain it with greed
    Now we're arguing difficulty of the raids? I'm pretty sure MoP easily topped Wrath tier for tier in difficulty
    Enjoy.

Now we're arguing difficulty of the raids? I'm pretty sure MoP easily topped Wrath tier for tier in difficulty
    I would say MoP topped all raids on difficulty.. But thats just my opinion.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    And why would you think that? MoP proved to be pretty awesome for raids. Much better than the filler content from Wrath (Naxx + ToC).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    A story with only a beginning and an end; anyone else feel this way? It's hard for me to imagine the previous expansions without Ulduar, Firelands and ToT, which were the best raids in their respective expansions imo. I think we're going to be at the end of the expansion and it's going to feel like something was missing.
    You kids cried and cried for faster content to be released, you don't get to complain when the content has less stuff in it to meet your little demands.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Instead of removing the good ones, try removing the bad ones.

Ex - WotLK - Only have Ulduar and ICC. Remove Naxx 2.0 and ToC. Would that really be bad?
    Sorry but Naxxramas was great for the 90% or more that never saw it when it was the right time. I personally loved it (I started mid BC)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    A story with only a beginning and an end; anyone else feel this way? It's hard for me to imagine the previous expansions without Ulduar, Firelands and ToT, which were the best raids in their respective expansions imo. I think we're going to be at the end of the expansion and it's going to feel like something was missing.
    Could you link me to the source of this 2 raid tier rumor mill please?

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Sorry but Naxxramas was great for the 90% or more that never saw it when it was the right time. I personally loved it (I started mid BC)
    So you think Blizzard should make more rehashed LFR difficulty raids like Naxx 2.0, and less like Ulduar?

I like 3 raid tiers just because its like a good 3 act story, which I like. However if it means we just get a bad raid mixed in then no I'd rather have 2 great raids.

It's tinfoil hat time, but I don't think it's going to be 2 tiers, I think the whole 2 tiers thing is to throw people off on what the real expansions bad guy is. If I'm right, then yay! If not, then It probably doesn't matter tbh. Though I would find it utterly hilarious if WoD turns out to be one of the best expansions and also one of the shortest.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!