The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.

New to hunter, and have a broken hand. Question on Keybinds.

Okay guys, I'm not an experienced hunter thus I can't really answer this myself, but I goofed off on the beta on a hunter and have been leveling one, and currently am in the belief that I will be swapping it to my main from my Druid Tank.
    With that said, I very recently broke my left hand, and I'm not expected to regain all the flexibility/movement in it, which currently is mainly a issue with my pinky finger. Such that I can't really work with my shift modifier anymore, and I'm limited to 18 binds, F1-F4 1-6 a-f z-v (my old shift modifiers had me using shift f1-f3 1-6 f v) but currently I can't reach my f1-f4 and barely 4-6 while 1-3 I'm fumbling due to newfound constraints.
    For those more experienced then I, are 18-21 keybinds going to be feasible at all for a guild who will likely see some mythics but not pushing anything to brag about, and for PvP? Or am I better off maybe looking elsewhere?
    (Also working on using ER more but I haven't had a need for them on my druid so those 2 are going to be more comfrotable eventually. Mouse turn and qw strafe.)

I checked out another thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-too-few-keys
    and I'm not exactly feeling confident after having read through it.

Anyways thanks for any who pop in and respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    I think It should be just fine. worst case you can just click on skills you dont use very often, such as rapid fire and crows etc. or get a new mouse with more buttons on the side. Might take some getting used to tho

good luck anyhow

Add different binds and modifiers, such as Alt, and/or get an MMO mouse like the Naga or g600.

Alt is a good modifier you can use with your thumb. And I find it easier to use Control in some cases (Press it with the pinky joint on your palm - I'm pretty sure I'm not wording this right, so someone who does understand me can repost this).

Also make sure you use your mouse scrolls.I find Modifier+Wheel-Up and Modifier+Wheel-Down easier for cooldowns.

Good luck!

EDIT: And yeah, MMO mouses do well too.