Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I'm having a lot of fun playing ascension, but lets be honest, it's basically HotS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    I'm having a lot of fun playing ascension, but lets be honest, it's basically HotS.
    I haven't played HotS yet, is it good?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    You'll get different answers for this depending on who you talk to. Subjective and stuff of what's "fun".

I had lots of fun with rammus, rushing thornmail damn those poor bastards who plays adcs on ascension

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Honestly, yes. A lot of fun, i'm a fairly big fan of blizzard games and this one won't dissapoint. I was slightly sceptical about the pve style but it's really entertaining. I haven't played in a couple of months, and I'm sure a lot has changed (balancing and tweaking), but doubt it's lost its flavour. My friend got the alpha on the first wave of invites, talking no more than 200 people, probably after family and friends got it, talk about luck! Also the hero interaction is pretty cool, as we know the Lore runs deep with Blizzard, far more than League (can't really compare) so I can see it appealing to a very wide audience.
    lol sorry for long answer.

Deleted
    I feel I should warn you guys about Shaco, those boxes are insane for interrupting relic caps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I feel I should warn you guys about Shaco, those boxes are insane for interrupting relic caps.
    Ya I had a lot of fun with him before everyone moved him to the top of the ban list. We played one game where we had Shaco + Teemo + Heimerdinger on our team (I was Teemo that time) - oh god, every bush in the map was ours

We could pretty reliably take Ascension too - because if we got a wipe we'd rig the entry paths to mid full of Eggs and Boxes - huge advantage given how quick respawn times are and how many people are playing Ascension-jacking champions.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Damn maokai i just a beast in this mode (and others too) you just can't from him and his tankines is just awesome

I prefer some high mobility champion, so I can just run around and around and around and cap those relics. Cba getting kills really.
    So Riven is alot of fun, with her jumps and dash you can move over the map so fast, and she is really strong in fights as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I really like nidalee. With a lichbane you shrek pretty much everyone from afar and you can just keep healing yourself even with the reduced healing thing on. I once got the first ascension and stayed ascended for the rest of the game.