Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Letharg1c View Post
    Agreed with the others, would like the code for this.
    Agreed! Would love this Zoseph!

Thanks to Lappee & Cyous for the base strings and tidy UI.

It really is easy to modify - thanks.

I have made some mods along the lines of Zospeh, but went for bars for Moon/Sunfire rather than icons.

Starfall bar (top), Empowerment to each end of the eclipse bars, and Sun/Moonfire bars (bottom). They collapse towards the center to match the eclipse bar. I have squeezed a few dimensions here and there, and removed the border.
    Last edited by trimeris; 2015-04-08 at 04:11 AM.

Love this weakaura! I'm having a slight issue though, I imported it exactly as is and changed nothing except location on my screen and one of the trinkets. The stack recharge (cooldown) counter for starsurge is not working... The icon for number of stacks is fine, but when I have no stacks it's just greyed out with no counter, and I'm seeing other people with the counter in all their screenshots. In fact, when I click on BG_SS in weakauras it demos properly, but is not working in practice. Hopefully I made myself clear and someone might know what the problem is. I'm decent with weakauras but haven't gotten into custom stuff myself! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Katrusha View Post
    Love this weakaura! I'm having a slight issue though, I imported it exactly as is and changed nothing except location on my screen and one of the trinkets. The stack recharge (cooldown) counter for starsurge is not working... The icon for number of stacks is fine, but when I have no stacks it's just greyed out with no counter, and I'm seeing other people with the counter in all their screenshots. In fact, when I click on BG_SS in weakauras it demos properly, but is not working in practice. Hopefully I made myself clear and someone might know what the problem is. I'm decent with weakauras but haven't gotten into custom stuff myself! Thanks!
    Post screenshots for comparison.

Assuming what I think you're talking about, I disabled the timers in the background because the background is always shown. Enabling cooldown was causing overlay issues with OmniCC.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Not sure if anyone would be interested but I adapted these for Feral also.

Quick preview below, if anyone does want the strings let me know.

Edit: Combo points sit between energy and top bar, but I use elv's own points so no WA for those
    Last edited by mmoc1a682136c3; 2015-04-12 at 12:01 PM.

Would it be possible to change the decimal places on the display text for the eclipse bar? I want it to display 0 instead of 0.0.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Post screenshots for comparison.

Assuming what I think you're talking about, I disabled the timers in the background because the background is always shown. Enabling cooldown was causing overlay issues with OmniCC.
    This is my first time posting here so it won't let me link or post screenshots... I don't use OmniCC, is there any way to enable the cooldown? The only time I'm getting the cooldown to show is with weakauras open in test mode. In practice it's just a simple charges icon, whether I have 1 or 2 charges or 0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguini View Post
    Not sure if anyone would be interested but I adapted these for Feral also.

Quick preview below, if anyone does want the strings let me know.

Edit: Combo points sit between energy and top bar, but I use elv's own points so no WA for those
    I'm very interested in these

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    I'm very interested in these
    Main bars: http://pastebin.com/2KCHjfLF

Main trackers: http://pastebin.com/fCNUSHuR

Quote Originally Posted by Valdayne View Post
    Would it be possible to change the decimal places on the display text for the eclipse bar? I want it to display 0 instead of 0.0.

Thanks

Yes.

In the Eclipse Timer aura (the text-only aura) go to "Display." Then look for the Lua editor ("Custom Function"). Now scroll down to the bottom.

Look for the string " "%.1f" " (grey color). There are 6 of these. Simply change "1" to "0". For additional information, you can change this "1" to a "2" and get two significant figures (0.00).

- - - Updated - - -

This is my first time posting here so it won't let me link or post screenshots... I don't use OmniCC, is there any way to enable the cooldown? The only time I'm getting the cooldown to show is with weakauras open in test mode. In practice it's just a simple charges icon, whether I have 1 or 2 charges or 0.
    "Cooldown" on the display tab. I don't think we added duration info in the triggers. If you want, you can write a custom function and have it display the cooldown of Starsurge, given you have 0 charges. Or you could add a new Text aura and place it below the SS module, thus allowing it to be clean when shown at all times.

Whatever the case may be, I still don't really know what you're asking for. You need to work-around the system. Upload to imgur and give break up the link.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2015-04-12 at 08:04 PM.

"Cooldown" on the display tab. I don't think we added duration info in the triggers. If you want, you can write a custom function and have it display the cooldown of Starsurge, given you have 0 charges. Or you could add a new Text aura and place it below the SS module, thus allowing it to be clean when shown at all times.

Whatever the case may be, I still don't really know what you're asking for. You need to work-around the system. Upload to imgur and give break up the link.
    The aura labeled SS 2 shows static icon with a number for current stacks and the glowy boarder for 3 stacks. BG_SS is desaturated and shows at 0 stacks with the "clock-like" cooldown for 30 sec recharge for starsurge charges. However, the cooldown part does not work in practice, ever, no matter the stacks, for either BG_SS or SS 2. I tried checking "cooldown" for SS 2 and it just grayed out the whole button when I have less than 3 charges.

Do you personally track your starsurge recharge another way, or is my weakaura broken? In test mode it looks like it's supposed to do what I want it to, but then it doesn't track the CD in combat, and I know that's important for knowing when to use a charge or hold it.

Pic of the cooldown clock animation that I'm looking for, working in test mode
    tinypic dot com/r/2m3pel2/8

Hopefully that was clearer! Thanks so much for answering me. I tried to self-help quite a bit and tried a bunch of things but I'm just not that accomplished with custom LUA weakauras.

Deleted
    Create a guardian version please :P

The aura labeled SS 2 shows static icon with a number for current stacks and the glowy boarder for 3 stacks. BG_SS is desaturated and shows at 0 stacks with the "clock-like" cooldown for 30 sec recharge for starsurge charges. However, the cooldown part does not work in practice, ever, no matter the stacks, for either BG_SS or SS 2. I tried checking "cooldown" for SS 2 and it just grayed out the whole button when I have less than 3 charges.

Do you personally track your starsurge recharge another way, or is my weakaura broken? In test mode it looks like it's supposed to do what I want it to, but then it doesn't track the CD in combat, and I know that's important for knowing when to use a charge or hold it.

Hopefully that was clearer! Thanks so much for answering me. I tried to self-help quite a bit and tried a bunch of things but I'm just not that accomplished with custom LUA weakauras.
    There's no duration info in the trigger, so the cooldown doesn't know what to operate on. You're going to need to manually add the duration info (located in triggers)

basically this:
    SS_RemainingCooldown - GetTime() = cd
    output = tostring("%1f", cd)
    return output

Just gotta play around with it

Deleted
    Thank you very much, will modify them a little bit for my other speccs' needs.

New reply. I see what you mean now. So...I don't know. It works on my end, but that obviously doesn't help your case :C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    Create a guardian version please :P
    Thinking about doing so, if you are on EU drop me a PM with a btag and I can make some to your specs

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    Thank you very much, will modify them a little bit for my other speccs' needs.
    As above

Deleted

Thumbs up Help!

Hey, nice work!
    I have got one question because my bar is just apperaing in combat how can i make it so it is always there ?
    I would post a screenshot, but I`m new and don`t know how to post one.
    Btw im playing on a german version, and i had to change some spellnames, maybe that has something to do with it
    Last edited by mmoc378589e2ac; 2015-04-16 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butzemann View Post
    Hey, nice work!
    I have got one question because my bar is just apperaing in combat how can i make it so it is always there ?
    I would post a screenshot, but I`m new and don`t know how to post one.
    Btw im playing on a german version, and i had to change some spellnames, maybe that has something to do with it
    Load -> "In Combat" -> Unchecked.

This looks the bee's knees, I'll give it a go when I am back from Holidays.

Deleted
    Load -> "In Combat" -> Unchecked.
    Okey, i did it so i checked if i can do the same with the starfall/sunfall bar, incarnation: choosen of elune/celestial alginment bar, but i could not find a ways, is there a way to always load it? And could u tell me how to make a buff glow, like the starsurge?
    Last edited by mmoc378589e2ac; 2015-04-17 at 06:39 PM.