Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoseph View Post
    Thought I would show the bars/trackers I added to the current model in the OP (Purple progress bar being Starfall, icons include Sunfire/Moonfire/Empowered Solar/Lunar). Everything has been edited to better suit my ui. Thanks for all the hard work Cyous and Lappe. n_n

If anyone would like I can share my *minor* edits and additions.
    Would be nice if you do so.
    I like the smooth look of it.

Thought I would show the bars/trackers I added to the current model in the OP (Purple progress bar being Starfall, icons include Sunfire/Moonfire/Empowered Solar/Lunar). Everything has been edited to better suit my ui. Thanks for all the hard work Cyous and Lappe. n_n
    Ooo...a Starfall bar. I knew I was missing something last night when I scrapped the old WA for the new. I like your setup!

Quote Originally Posted by kranq View Post
    Would be nice if you do so.
    I like the smooth look of it.
    Same. Very clean and minimal, exactly how I have all of my add ons customized. I believe that Bar texture is HGlass? It looks the same as mine. The font looks to be the D word one (cannot remember and not at my PC) that is naturally bolded. Likewise it looks like it is setup without borders?

Darts in the dark! I will wait for you to post the edits or string! Thx ahead of time.

Likewise thank you Cyous & Lappee - this has been fantastic.

Agreed with the others, would like the code for this.

My own little edit to the new version.

Includes a fox tracker, a starfall tracker, dot tracker and edited cooldowns for my current trinkets.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Griffeth View Post
    My own little edit to the new version.

Includes a fox tracker, a starfall tracker, dot tracker and edited cooldowns for my current trinkets.
    I like the change of weapon enchant over the third trinket slot that we are not using, never even considered that

I actually went ahead and removed the icon from the fox bar and made it and the starfall one the same size.

Deleted

Nice one!
    Pls share the strings ;O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    mind getting me the starfall bar only?
    this is mine. as posted on the other page.
    everything is nice for me, i just think starfall is a bit too big and flashy
    Can you please share ur code? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexfou View Post
    Can you please share ur code? :P
    i'ven't done any codings i just use the one Cyous released look front page and try all wa codes for your liking delete those you want keep those you want.

I was attempting to copy Zoseph's and Griffeth's purple starfall bar for the newer Cyous and Lappe weak auras in case anyone still needed it. This is what I came up with (may need to move it or adjust width/height to your liking). I am only posting Starfall bar because everything else can be obtained on the first post of the thread by Cyous.

http://pastebin.com/tkN6ay4p - Starfall bar

http://pastebin.com/h1UV45Ek - Starfall cover

Looks like this:

Looks good!

I actually edited mine a bit more, made the starfall bar a little larger and changed the Fox bar to be an icon (cause thats a little easier for me to see) but love the personalized changes people are posting

Deleted
    Alright people i've decided to share my current raid ui

it will have some stuff i use myself and some stuff that cyous made.

Empowered buffs (wrath/starfall)

http://pastebin.com/aCvgbJpU

this is my lovely "instant cast" Weak aura you know the one you get when you take damage

http://pastebin.com/eV7ENkbu you proly want to change the name hehe.

Dots uptime

http://pastebin.com/K0gacbzp

eclipse bar

http://pastebin.com/ZVJVkAqi

eclipse bar extension (this has trinket/rings/flask/hero procs)

http://pastebin.com/q5BJHKS3

Fox with the hunter's name

http://pastebin.com/re0CKSqA

starfall (with timer only) i don't like bars.

http://pastebin.com/uJt0bZH9
    thanks critchick, how about a screenshot?

Crit's screenshot should be a few posts up on this page, unless he/she changed something recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Cyous, I know alot of people are doing their own little edits for this and I'm really not good with WA's but I would love to see an update from you where;
    -Instead of the Blackhand Trinket it were NV
    -Instead of the little spell effects for the Wrath/Starfire charges it were the icon
    -Possibly when out of combat, all of the backgrounds disappear?
    Thanks for reading and great job with the WA's, love the work you do with Lappe!
    Last edited by Tumadre80; 2015-04-05 at 07:52 PM.
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    Hey Cyous, I know alot of people are doing their own little edits for this and I'm really not good with WA's but I would love to see an update from you where;
    -Instead of Bloodlust, it were Empowered Moonkin procs
    -Instead of the little spell effects for the Wrath/Starfire charges it were the icon
    Thanks for reading and great job with the WA's, love the work you do with Lappe!

hey Tumadre you might wish to try to play around with the addons so you can learn it yourself. Not trying to be mean but just think as it as if there was a new expension, as blizzard will already release next expension after end of next tier raid. then we might have a new eclipse playstyle and proly no cyous around

i understand you wish to have some updated spells, but learning is always better so you don't have to rely on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey Tumadre you might wish to try to play around with the addons so you can learn it yourself. Not trying to be mean but just think as it as if there was a new expension, as blizzard will already release next expension after end of next tier raid. then we might have a new eclipse playstyle and proly no cyous around

i understand you wish to have some updated spells, but learning is always better so you don't have to rely on them.
    Considering how everytime I've tried, I royally fuck something up I'd much rather not. Thanks for your suggestion though!
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    -Possibly when out of combat, all of the backgrounds disappear?
    So the great part of WeakAuras, and most addons in general, is the ability to change settings. I strongly suggest you play around with WA2 and just have a simple look around.

1. Blackhand to NV. All you need to do is adjust a few things. :: (1) Change the Spell ID to that of Nature's Vigil in both the Background (_bg) and the foreground (2) Change the "Display: Icon" to "Automatic Icon" or use the addon itself to select an icon, after searching for it. You may use Wowhead for this as well, just click the icon and a tooltip will open to display the name of the icon. (3) Nature's Vigil should be displayed when it's not on cooldown, so we need to make a new aura for this. New Icon -> Right-cick Copy settings from the foreground Nature's Vigil aura (formerly the Blackhand foreground). From here, remove all triggers and change the Trigger 1 option to "Cooldown (Spell)". Now type in Nature's Vigil for the spell to be tracked. Any additional settings should be adjusted so that the icon only shows when the spell is readied.

2. Convert the Texture to an Icon. Adjust sizes and coordinates accordingly.

3. It's extremely difficult to do this because I annot couple "and" or "or" blocks of conditions. Basically, I cannot make the display "(show under this, this, and/or this,) or (this, this and/or this.)" It's possible, but it's a ton of work that isn't really worth the effort. It's possible to make them load only in combat, but most background-esque auras are timers used for HUD-style information.

I understand this isn't easy to do, but the only way to learn is to play around with it. True fact, I never used weak auras until WOD. I wouldn't call myself a master at it, but having experience with Lua and the API helps a ton with the complex stuff, but it only took a few days to get to the level that v2.1 uses (minus select auras).

Thank you for the kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

then we might have a new eclipse playstyle and proly no cyous around

Pshh. I'll be around. I will be playing Heroes of the Storm a lot, but I'll still be part of the Moonkin theorycrafting community through 7.0 (unless there's some fallout from horrible design changes). Though, players liek yourself are posting customized strings, which makes my string a platform, which is the intended usage. If there is a high demand for a specific feature, I can make it, but it seems like providing a helpful platform was the right choice in the end.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post

Pshh. I'll be around. I will be playing Heroes of the Storm a lot, but I'll still be part of the Moonkin theorycrafting community through 7.0 (unless there's some fallout from horrible design changes). Though, players liek yourself are posting customized strings, which makes my string a platform, which is the intended usage. If there is a high demand for a specific feature, I can make it, but it seems like providing a helpful platform was the right choice in the end.
    people is and will always be different. So yeah i guess so

Wanted to say thanks for the strings in the OP. I ended up mostly creating my own setup, but I did borrow some of the code and looking through this one was super helpful in learning how to put things together in WA. Once I get a few more posts under my belt I'll show what I came up with using this inspiration!