Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butzemann View Post
    Okey, i did it so i checked if i can do the same with the starfall/sunfall bar, incarnation: choosen of elune/celestial alginment bar, but i could not find a ways, is there a way to always load it? And could u tell me how to make a buff glow, like the starsurge?
    Trigger -> Add Trigger -> Status -> "Conditions" -> Always Active Trigger (checked).

Actions -> "On Show" -> Button Glow. Be sure to select the correct frame you want to make glow.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    guys i updated my addons for the first time in a month or 2 and now my eclipse bar, specifically 'background solar 2' and 'lunar bar 2' is flickering and i can't understand why. it's very jittery. when i change the frame strata from background to any other frame it stops the intense flickering but the jittering remains. it's very distracting and not sure how to fix.

it's the bars from this one. http://pastebin.com/yT3vA46M

Quote Originally Posted by Katrusha View Post
    The aura labeled SS 2 shows static icon with a number for current stacks and the glowy boarder for 3 stacks. BG_SS is desaturated and shows at 0 stacks with the "clock-like" cooldown for 30 sec recharge for starsurge charges. However, the cooldown part does not work in practice, ever, no matter the stacks, for either BG_SS or SS 2. I tried checking "cooldown" for SS 2 and it just grayed out the whole button when I have less than 3 charges.

Do you personally track your starsurge recharge another way, or is my weakaura broken? In test mode it looks like it's supposed to do what I want it to, but then it doesn't track the CD in combat, and I know that's important for knowing when to use a charge or hold it.

Pic of the cooldown clock animation that I'm looking for, working in test mode
    tinypic dot com/r/2m3pel2/8

Hopefully that was clearer! Thanks so much for answering me. I tried to self-help quite a bit and tried a bunch of things but I'm just not that accomplished with custom LUA weakauras.
    I think the problem might be with the Frame Strata setting. Try this: with the "cooldown" for SS 2 checked, change the Frame Strata to "High". The same goes for BG_SS.

Cyous,

I've been tinkering around with my UI and I want to know if I'm going insane...

Have the default Blizzard Spell Alert Frames ever/do they still overlay the textures you had at the ends of the eclipse bar?

I'm using a fairly early version of the WeakAuras, unable to post a photo because MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastecannon View Post
    Cyous,

I've been tinkering around with my UI and I want to know if I'm going insane...

Have the default Blizzard Spell Alert Frames ever/do they still overlay the textures you had at the ends of the eclipse bar?

I'm using a fairly early version of the WeakAuras, unable to post a photo because MMO-C.
    You can move the bars :C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trimeris View Post
    Thanks to Lappee & Cyous for the base strings and tidy UI.

It really is easy to modify - thanks.

I have made some mods along the lines of Zospeh, but went for bars for Moon/Sunfire rather than icons.

Starfall bar (top), Empowerment to each end of the eclipse bars, and Sun/Moonfire bars (bottom). They collapse towards the center to match the eclipse bar. I have squeezed a few dimensions here and there, and removed the border.
    I really like the version you made, could you pass me the code please?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    You can move the bars :C
    I understand it can all be moved, I was just wondering if the default spell alerts were somehow magically moved to overlay your textures, no matter where I placed the weakauras.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastecannon View Post
    I understand it can all be moved, I was just wondering if the default spell alerts were somehow magically moved to overlay your textures, no matter where I placed the weakauras.
    You can probably move them with MoveAnything but I believe the default alerts only light up near/during the peak period and not as soon as you enter the eclipse.

Thanks for both of your timely responses. I will probably end up disabling the Blizzard spell alerts and crafting my own replacements with WeakAuras. Cheers!

I see you changed auras again. Looks very nice, indeed. Thank you

Deleted
    Hello Cyous and everyone else

Can you please give me the tricker to make starsurge icon glow sometimes?

if i remember correct its if u have 3 stacks only
    Or if u have 3 stacks or get a new stack from a proc.

Thank you!

could you add a starfall tracker? and an update for the new HFC trinkets?
    edit: maybe a timer for trinket procs? its really nice being able to track my trinkets but not knowing if they just procced or there are 2 seconds left is kinda lame
    Last edited by MV Kaa; 2015-06-04 at 06:50 PM. Reason: dumb

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    could you add a starfall tracker? and an update for the new HFC trinkets?
    edit: maybe a timer for trinket procs? its really nice being able to track my trinkets but not knowing if they just procced or there are 2 seconds left is kinda lame
    All you need to do is swap the Spell IDs in the trigger tabs.

If no timers are shown on trinkets, then you'll need to do the following:
    - For each module/aura that is not a background (BG) placeholder
    - "Display" tab
    - "Cooldown" (very top, left)
    - Enabled.

Updating trinkets:

Prophecy of Fear:
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=184066/prophecy-of-fear
    :: Applies: 184073
    :: WA changes: Change to "Debuff" and "Target" and "Own Only" as needed.

Unblinking Gaze of Sethe
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=183951/sethes-harsh-gaze
    :: Can only be tracked through Combat Log with approximation timer.

Please test the HFC trinkets.
    http://pastebin.com/vQxPkEsZ

I will not create a Starfall bar, though please feel free to make one, or borrow one from another player. There are good edits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aroha View Post
    Hello Cyous and everyone else

Can you please give me the tricker to make starsurge icon glow sometimes?

if i remember correct its if u have 3 stacks only
    Or if u have 3 stacks or get a new stack from a proc.

Thank you!
    Sorry for the late response ~

In the module "SS 2" you can enable it. "SS 2" --> Triggers --> "Custom Trigger"

Locate the giant green block of text. You must remove both " --[[ " and " ]] " from the code. The result will make the green block of text return to a Lua syntax. Simply press "Done." The "SS 2" module will glow the next time it reaches 3 stacks. (Closing the WA pane, Reloading, or normal combat processes.)

If you wish to disable the glowy effect again, just add the removed code to where it originally was located (before and after the block). The glowy border is removed upon reloading, or normal combat processes.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2015-06-04 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted

:(

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the late response ~

In the module "SS 2" you can enable it. "SS 2" --> Triggers --> "Custom Trigger"

Locate the giant green block of text. You must remove both " --[[ " and " ]] " from the code. The result will make the green block of text return to a Lua syntax. Simply press "Done." The "SS 2" module will glow the next time it reaches 3 stacks. (Closing the WA pane, Reloading, or normal combat processes.)

If you wish to disable the glowy effect again, just add the removed code to where it originally was located (before and after the block). The glowy border is removed upon reloading, or normal combat processes.
    Here is a link to my custom trigger.

www .imgur.com/HdxESik.jpg

Can't send links, so i made so i moved it alittle.

I might be stupid, but i can't figure it out - since i only see --[[ " and " ]]

Far away from the green big text.

Thanks a lot tho!

The trigger i have atm is.

-- TRIGGER
    function()
    local SPELL_ID = 78674 -- Set to SpellID of tracked ability
    local chargesCurrent, chargesMax, cdStart, cdDuration = GetSpellCharges(SPELL_ID)
    -- Function to check current number of charges to trigger
    local CHARGES = function(val) return (val > 0) end
    local timeCurrent = GetTime();

if chargesCurrent == 3 then
    ActionButton_ShowOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions["SS 2"].region)

else
    ActionButton_HideOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions["SS 2"].region)
    end

if CHARGES(chargesCurrent) then return true end
    return false
    end
    Last edited by mmocff2541257a; 2015-06-05 at 12:34 AM.

Well, I dont understand the question, it should work?

This is the most recent code for it. But it's just a user-friendly version of the same code you posted.

Code:
    -- TRIGGER
    function()
        local SPELL_ID = 78674 -- Set to SpellID of tracked ability
        local chargesCurrent, chargesMax, cdStart, cdDuration = GetSpellCharges(SPELL_ID)    
        -- Function to check current number of charges to trigger
        local CHARGES = function(val) return (val > 0) end 
        local timeCurrent = GetTime();

-- GLOWY GLOWY GLOWY PRESS STARSURGE OR STARFALL BROHAN.

--[[   -- (1/2) remove these brackets if you want the glowy effect. 

if chargesCurrent == 3 then
            ActionButton_ShowOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions["SS 2"].region)

else
            ActionButton_HideOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions["SS 2"].region)
        end

]]   -- (1/2) remove these brackets if you want the glowy effect.

if CHARGES(chargesCurrent) then return true end
        return false
    end
    Last edited by Cyous; 2015-06-05 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted
    Starfall ID (the buff, not the spell) has been changed to 184989 so it wont show up anymore.

That is correct, so do as posted above in post #475 for the new starfall ID for weakauras in Eclipse v2 - Starfall & DOTs (assuming you uploaded the groups):

Starfall top Cover
    Starfall top Frame

Not sure if its needed in top frame, but the duration has modified itself appropriately. You all know how pandemic works, the starfall bar is fine for tracking.
    Last edited by BaconBoomchicken; 2015-06-26 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ariassh View Post
    Starfall ID (the buff, not the spell) has been changed to 184989 so it wont show up anymore.
    Thank you for this. I wondered what happened to the starfall part of this WA.

Just a heads-up:

My subscription is no longer active. I cannot log in and make changes.

Also, let me know if this works:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34195057
    --- I barely got any feedback on it.