Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    How to make the auras only appear when in Moonkin Form?
    I use combat only loading. Select the group, go to Load -tab and tick the in Combat box.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I use combat only loading. Select the group, go to Load -tab and tick the in Combat box.
    What does that have to do with anything? I want to see it outside of combat just not in human form.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? I want to see it outside of combat just not in human form.
    It's unneeded information outside of combat.

Anyways, Load page doesn't support Aura detection and since this thing already has multiple different triggers for different parts of it, adding Moonkin Aura trigger for it will propably just break the whole thing.

Does anyone know if this still works for 7.0.3? or if there is an updated WeakAuras setup that has been updated for Boomkin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter79 View Post
    Does anyone know if this still works for 7.0.3? or if there is an updated WeakAuras setup that has been updated for Boomkin?
    We dont have the eclipsbar anymore dude.
    Cyos made an Astral Bar here for the Prepatch and Legion. Just look into the threads.

Angry very informative

we free to copy the CA bar, move it up ~40 pixels, and double the length of the bar to 300 pixels (i think). I tried a Starfall bar in earlier versions from