Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Because it's just black kids that do idiotic things? In the past week I've seen videos of little white kids playing "games" where a friend throws something directly into their balls as hard as they can and another where they chug Mountain Dew and then spin around until they puke.
    Lol a ghetto isn't just for the blacks dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    So many people in this thread just got bitchslapped by reality .

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Lol, this even made it onto the Football field:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nt-gets-lit-up

Idk maybe not, he didn't jump before hand, is that actually required?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

God I hate vines.

Also this is nothing like knock out. This is more like planking but even lazier.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Is the ghetto that boring these days?
    Poverty has always been soul-crushingly boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This has to be ranking in the stupidest nonsense I've ever seen, I haven't heard of this being a thing before now. Besides the fact I can see several ways people could get hurt doing this it seems downright disrespectful.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Lol, this even made it onto the Football field:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nt-gets-lit-up

Idk maybe not, he didn't jump before hand, is that actually required?
    Ok, now THAT is actually funny. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    This is what they do in ghettos, but ofc we have to listen how they're shooting each other and eating worms and shit. Fucking lamebrains!

Should dare them to do the Punji stick challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Children doing childish things... blasphemy !
    They aren't children though

Lame internet fad #∞

Nothing to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Deleted
    Typical American low IQ behavior.

Anyone surprised? I'm not. Sure there are very smart Americans, great business men and innovators. But 95% of the population are pure retards.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-09-16 at 10:36 PM.

Man-children doing childish things. That's why it's on Youtube. Let's hope that these misguided youngsters don't put themselves in a coffin by hitting their heads and causing severe brain issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Let's hope none of them hurt themselves..........
    i honestly hope they hurt the living hell out of their moronic selves. anyone that stupid needs to be hurt to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    How is this related to assaulting people or are you trying to get a 50 page+ thread?
    It's related in idiocracy. If you cannot see that, then power to you. I would love to live in your world of naïvety.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're the one being ignorant in this case, as it's clear the point of this is to look like you're dead, not to jump on people.
    What the point of it is completely non essential. The fact is that some of them fall/jump on people. That is actually assault. The only being ignorant here is you. Mr. condom-demon head. Wtf is up with that avatar?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Hope they all win the Darwin award ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Wait.. I thought that the Knock-out game was made up to scare white folks? Or was it made up that it was made up so that white folks would still be the racist ones for thinking it was real?
    It's a made up game by the media... police across the nation saw no changes in their data, instead they were just run of the mill assaults that happen everyday; however, the media started picking up on them saying they were part of the knock out game.

This is similar to what happened with the central park rapists (all exonerated) and the media perpetrating the idea of "wilding"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    What the point of it is completely non essential. The fact is that some of them fall/jump on people. That is actually assault. The only being ignorant here is you. Mr. condom-demon head. Wtf is up with that avatar?
    When you say people playing this are all assaulting people, but that's not true, it looks ignorant to pretend that is the case.

It's a made up game by the media..
    That's pretty funny since in many cases the kids arrested said they were playing the knockout game when questioned by police.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's pretty funny since in many cases the kids arrested said they were playing the knockout game when questioned by police.
    and wilding started becoming a thing among few, after the media created it

and wilding started becoming a thing among few, after the media created it
    Where do you think the media got the names "knockout game" "point 'em out, knock 'em out", "bomb", and "polar-bearing" or "polar-bear hunting? You think the media makes up these names? Stop comparing it to "wilding" because it isn't the same thing at all.

People were "wilding" before some journalist coined the phrase. It also wasn't called "the wilding game" by participants.
    Last edited by lockedout; 2014-09-16 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereeax View Post
    Typical American low IQ behavior.

Anyone surprised? I'm not. Sure there are very smart Americans, great business men and innovators. But 95% of the population are pure retards.
    You know, America is quite large, consisting of 3 parts. North, Central and South America. I assume you are referring to the United States of America.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.