Can you delete your account on here?

And in doing so, will this also delete all of your posts and threads and other information? Just wondering thanks.

Deleted
    No on all accounts.

Just PM a Red/Blue mod i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

If you PM a mod with a good enough reason, they'll consider it. (It's not guaranteed I believe.)

But with 44 posts...you might as well just delete the posts yourself and edit the OP's of started threads.

Edit: Oh. 29 of your 44 posts are threads you started. That seems somewhat disproportional, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't delete accounts.

If people want a "fresh start," they can change their name. If they simply don't want to use the site anymore, they just can abandon their account.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |