Deleted

LF a person with Corrupted Ashbringer (EU)

Hello

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be asking this question, if it's not please just delete my thread.

I'm looking for a person that has the Corrupted Ashbringer sword, I want to do the transmogrify trick because I have yearned for this particular weapon since I played in Vanilla.

I hope someone is able to help me with this, I'm willing to pay but I honestly don't know how much is appropriate.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

What is the transmogrify trick?

I don't think it works anymore. The trick is, you run a dungeon with the person who has the corrupted ashbringer. When a weapon drops, the person with ashbringer takes it to the transmog guy. Once it's transmogged to look like ashbringer, the person takes it back to the other person in the dungeon and trades the weapon to them (since you can trade items for 2 hours), it should keep its transmog.

However, I heard this got nerfed. Either A: it makes the weapon no longer tradeable ... or B: it loses the transmog once you trade it back to the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I don't think it works anymore. The trick is, you run a dungeon with the person who has the corrupted ashbringer. When a weapon drops, the person with ashbringer takes it to the transmog guy. Once it's transmogged to look like ashbringer, the person takes it back to the other person in the dungeon and trades the weapon to them (since you can trade items for 2 hours), it should keep its transmog.

However, I heard this got nerfed. Either A: it makes the weapon no longer tradeable ... or B: it loses the transmog once you trade it back to the person.
    Thanks demona, i also think after transmoging the weapon gets soulbound, like you said.

Deleted
    As far as I know this is still possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's still possible to trade it and keep the transmo... but I believe I've read somewhere that GMs are instructed not to fall or this trick anymore, or something...
    Either way, Blizzard knows people did this, and you cannot do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyken View Post
    What is the transmogrify trick?
    He meant transmog exploit not trick :P