Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Aviators are fine... tho i replaced them with (genuine 70's) Ray-Ban Balorama. imo Baloramas are much better and not to mention they cost only 15USD!. eBay ftw

http://au.oakley.com/images/catalog/...529f931a40.jpg

This is what Ive been rocking for nearly 10 years. Perscription too.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Cheap-ass aviators. Cost me like 15 bucks and they look awesome.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonexe View Post
    This is precisely why I wear the Oakley's I do. They're designed to get beat up. Instead of snapping or bending, the arm just pops off at the joint. The lens, too, will pop out if you put too much of a twist on where they sit.
    Is this the same for most Oakleys or just the specific pair you have?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Specific pair (that I'm aware of)

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I can only speak for the Flak-Jacket lines; but my Flak-Jackets, Half-Jackets, and XJLs have all been designed like that. Anything from their "sports" line should work that way.

Deleted
    omg does the entire world wear aviators 0.0

$300,-, holy !@#$, and I thought my $70,- Polaroid sunglasses were the shit already! They're pretty good, I can look into the sun without getting blinded and I can wear them during nighttime without losing clear view of the road. (yes I drive around at night with sunglasses on and a hoody to intimidate others) Just once per ± 2 years they have to tighten the nostril connections a bit, but luckily they do that freely and fast. For the rest its pretty strong and it looks brand new still. Will try to find a pic of it. They anyway look like aviators (aviators ftw).

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    No, only cool people do

Ugh, Oakelys, why oh why... overpriced made in china garbage imo. You're mostly paying for the brand name. Might as well buy gas station specials...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    $300 budget on sunglasses.

What
    Mine are going to cost $700. Being prescription and everything been dam over priced in Australia. My dad paid a grand for his... then managed to drive over them.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    i wear my sungalsses at night! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I hardly ever see people wear them, honestly. Basically only see people in stuff like this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    i wear my sungalsses at night! :-)
    You actually can if they are decent polarized... I wear mine indoors and at night (mostly to piss people off and look cool - and because I can).

I have this problem where every time I buy nice sunglasses, I lose them within days. (I have the same problem with nice gloves, nice hats, nice umbrellas, basically any nice apparel that isn' a shirt or pants).

So I just roll with the cheapest pair I can find that does the following: doesn't make me look like a clown, has polarized lenses, and has UVA/UVB protection. My current pair has been with me for years now. Stupid $15 pair from a pharmacy.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it really has to be brand name shit...
    Porsche or Ray Ban.

For everything else.. DollarCentral..... $1.00......
    Works, does it's job and nothing to worry about if it breaks or something.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunglasses are always a pain to get for someone who uses regular glasses (and more expensive)

I actually prefer circular sunglasses since they aren't over $100 and they look fucking amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man you guys spend a shit ton of money on some sunglasses. I have a pair that I bought for $12.99 at the gas station by my work that I have been wearing every day for the past 7 years. It was well worth the $12.99, but I still hope they don't break, because I don't want to have to spend another $12.99 to get a new pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Man you guys spend a shit ton of money on some sunglasses. I have a pair that I bought for $12.99 at the gas station by my work that I have been wearing every day for the past 7 years. It was well worth the $12.99, but I still hope they don't break, because I don't want to have to spend another $12.99 to get a new pair.
    I have a pair of cheap ones but was just looking for something better.

Deleted
    Having four eyes I just go with stuff like these:

Not much choice, really.