Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Beta - Build 18935

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-09-27 at 12:04 AM.

So few class changes. Makes me nervous every time a Ret change doesn't go in. Guess it'll all happen in the last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocidic View Post
    So few class changes. Makes me nervous every time a Ret change doesn't go in. Guess it'll all happen in the last patch.
    That's exactly how I feel about Elemental and Enhancement.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    I want the Lava Horse !

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww set bonus nerfs across the board for tanks... Can't saw I wasn't expecting it, they were WAY too strong, I'm just sad to see them go .

Wait, are they making some class mounts available to every classes?

Wonder what there gonna use the lava horse for, I know the blue version is for hstone...wonder since lava/molten core/10 year event blizzard might make it apart of the event but you gotta play alittle hstone

Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    Nope, still class specific. They'll be tagged like class specific armor is tagged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    It was Account wide on the beta, they changed it back now

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    That's exactly how I feel about Elemental and Enhancement.
    Don't fret. There will be plenty of 10% LB dmg bandaids to come if the past five years are any indication.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yodajenkins View Post
    Wonder what there gonna use the lava horse for, I know the blue version is for hstone...wonder since lava/molten core/10 year event blizzard might make it apart of the event but you gotta play alittle hstone
    Probably this:

From an earlier build.

Holy jesus what mount is that?!?!

I'm glad they cut down the grind to unlock the Garrison pet battle building.

I'm kind of bummed that the new RaF mount is just a horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenocidic View Post
    Or it'll happen with launch. Remember 4.0.3's "changes" across the board to Warlocks and Warriors? Good times...

Kinda of pathetic imo....have you seen that shit storm of the mounts they added to wod obtainable ingame, So lazy kinda maybe me fall asleep....on the other note....i see what your doing blizzard, Makeing all new mounds grounds mounts, Etc...aint gonna try to out due the community with that sneaky model

jajajaja blizzard you are to butt hurt to tell the commmunity you guys want no flying, So you are in a way trying to force it on us
    Last edited by yodajenkins; 2014-09-27 at 12:31 AM.

If they make that epic mount a RAF reward I'll truly be disappointed. I don't mind when a badass mount is obtainable for a lot of people but as a RAF anyone and everyone who wants it will have it and that effectively makes it pretty lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lava horse sounds like the Cindermane Charger, I guess it is a RAF mount from the post above.

Less store mounts the better & my Waller doesn't cry. Fun Fact I have yet to buy either Horse Store mount.

Weird huh?!.

mount looks sweet, but I still really wish they'd stop using that model for horses.

Feels like its been many months since any significant Rogue change happened. The forgotten class of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    mount looks sweet, but I still really wish they'd stop using that model for horses.
    You mean the Horse model?

What other model would you use for a Horse, then? A goat? A dragon? a winged potato with chicken feet?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1