Deleted

1700 Arathi Basin - No Resilient Victory

I am surprised how many games i have played in that bg. 4 chars exalted but still no resilient victory. I wonder what other players amount of games was until they got it. Won a game after 470 and another after 490 behind but that doesn't help ... 500 is the minimum.

First thing that came to my mind is forming a premade for this. But in EU after hours of asking on my overpopulated realm and a forum post I got zero replys.

Any advises for this wonderful amazing achievement?

Deleted
    maybe low level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    As someone in similar situation (RV and perfect storm short of battlemaster) i honestly gave up. Easiest way i can see it done is by going there in low level bracket with 4 friends, and hoping that both teams are really bad so you can steamroll enemy to victory. But given the mentality of "let them win" chances are majority of your team will leave the second they are 200 points behind.

Seriously, few achievements should be simply removed from meta ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    1700 AB battles, yet you give up after asking for a couple of hours?

*Trying hard not to sound insulting* Am I the only one who finds this kinda... ridiculous?

Ontopic, my advice is to find a proper pvp guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    1700 AB battles, yet you give up after asking for a couple of hours?

*Trying hard not to sound insulting* Am I the only one who finds this kinda... ridiculous?

Ontopic, my advice is to find a proper pvp guild.
    You at no point ever, need a guild for anything.

Go on Openraid and set up an event. Make voice comms a requirement, and get an addon to group queue like oQueue or Preform AV Enabler.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Second game on lvl 10 alt with 5 player premade did it for me.

screenshot

Deleted
    I've been missing only this achievement for my Battlemaster title...for over 2 years. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I got it back in 2008 :S it is alot easier to get it on a lower lvl character though

What's fucked up is at one point I had this achievement and then it disappeared from my achievements list, marked uncompleted.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakki View Post
    I am surprised how many games i have played in that bg. 4 chars exalted but still no resilient victory. I wonder what other players amount of games was until they got it. Won a game after 470 and another after 490 behind but that doesn't help ... 500 is the minimum.

First thing that came to my mind is forming a premade for this. But in EU after hours of asking on my overpopulated realm and a forum post I got zero replys.

Any advises for this wonderful amazing achievement?
    yes get a premade group to do it. i once got resilient victory and we had it all along in one game thanks to a premade.