Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    TP + LM will give you loads per day. If you only want 1 building, get TP, and run GR missions with scavangers.
    i went for LM, it got me quite a lot!

next question, ive never had an invasion

i was readinh up and apparently you are suppose to get an invasion at level 92, but i never got one! im level 100 now and ive been doing the dailies for quite a few days and still no invasion :\ is tehre some prerequisite quest i may have missed that i need to complete?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you are suppose to get an invasion at level 92
    The 92 one isn't a real invasion, it's the end of a long quest line. The quest in question is the one you need to do to upgrade the garrison to lvl 2.

prerequisite quest i may have missed that i need to complete?
    Only conditions are to be 100 and have a lvl 3 garrison. Do the same area it's faster, and you need to kill about 500ish mobs to trigger it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    The 92 one isn't a real invasion, it's the end of a long quest line. The quest in question is the one you need to do to upgrade the garrison to lvl 2.

Only conditions are to be 100 and have a lvl 3 garrison. Do the same area it's faster, and you need to kill about 500ish mobs to trigger it.
    aah i never did the questline for lvl 2 garrison, i just hit level 94 or what ever level it is you need to skip it.

im horde so it will be a frostfire questline i guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    im horde so it will be a frostfire questline i guess?
    Yeah, just follow the story line till you do this quest.

What would you guys say is the most effective groups of buildings to make money solo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Large

Barracks - For the 5 followers really

Bunker - Vendor the follower upgrades, it's not much but it's the most of any other large building.

Note: I'd grab Stables first for the mounts (if you need em), and then go Bunker.

Medium

Inn For all those gold missions, this will pay off in the long run. Also make sure you recruit about 8-10 treasure hunters and 4-5 scavangers.

Barn Probably the best gold wise, tho you will need to farm the animals daily (find a group via LFD, it's waaaay faster)

Note: If you hate the ;work' for the barn, get a Trading Post and exchange GR for mats. Not efficient but if you get a few 1000s via missions, it's ok.
    Another alternative is Gladiator's, if you plan to PvP on a daily basis.

Small

Profession 1 and 2 Pick the buildings that match your professions.

Enchanter's or Alchemy If you have a gathering profession, or at least 1 spot left, pick one of these. Ofc you can pick em both if needed, but make sure you have the profession one first.

Note: If you have both Enchanter's and Alchemy, and no other option for a 3rd ( you either have 2 gathering profs, or alchemy / ench ) pick Salvage Yard. It was nerfed hard, but it's better then a building for the profession you don't have.

Bonus

Get a shipyard, upgrade it, and spam it's missions. There's a lot of gold / mat missions you can get.

Clear your mine and garden each day, and start their work orders.

If you don't hate it, do the pet battle daily, it's free gold.

Try to do the trader daily each day ( the one that gives 25 Primal Spirits ), and use said spirits to craft your professions rare mat. If you don't have a crafting profession, don't do the daily as the savage blood isn't worth it.

Daily Routine

- Finish all missions, and start new ones.
    - Get the garrison cache and pet daily done.
    - Do the trader daily
    - Clear garden and mine
    - Pick up all work orders and start new ones.
    - Do the Bunker daily, and pick weapon thingie as reward ( always )
    - AH everything you got, or like me do it once a week
    - Log out :P

Note: If you can log a few times during the day, say every 4-5 hours, do it. Restart you missions, it takes 2mins and it's well worth it.

What is the best solo gold making order, for not leaving the garrison, except for the mine and herb,fish,pet?

Is it kinda similar to the guide above? what do i have to replace?

My professions
    -Engineering 700
    -Leatherworking 700

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slizzerec View Post
    What is the best solo gold making order, for not leaving the garrison, except for the mine and herb,fish,pet?
    Shipyard and Goldmissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Shipyard and Goldmissions.
    Well, I can use AH in the garrison

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can you elaborate what exactly do you mean by "the best solo gold making order" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Can you elaborate what exactly do you mean by "the best solo gold making order" ?
    I was just thinking about making the most gold, for you're main, without leaving the garrison. Like what professions do I need, what buildings, what follower abilities/traits, and which buildings should I start to make first, to get the end goal of making gold in my garrison, without leaving

Edit: I'm okay with going to the herb, fish, pet, mine, and making an auction house in the trading post, for selling mats and other stuff.

My Professions:
    -Engineering 700
    -Leatherworking 700
    Last edited by Slizzerec; 2016-03-20 at 09:22 AM. Reason: More info

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    On the professions: i cannot give you any indication which makes the most gold, because it's server dependent, assuming you would craft stuff and posting @ AH from trading post. But, as passive income, i would suggest Jewelcrafting, Inscription, Alchemy (with alchemy trained on this or another character) buildings. The two first give a daily quest when you have a follower in them (so you need them at lvl 2, lvl 3 is useless), the third one can be used to make catalysts-alchemy trinket-vendor. Alternatively, instead of Alchemy, you could build an enchanting building.

Garrison followers: 4x scavengers (google for optimal setup 100% on all scavenger missions), 2-3 greasemonkeys, rest Treasure Hunters (recruited from inn). Make sure you cover all mission counters with your TH followers. Don't forget you will also need a follower in each of the profession buildings you might build for maximum production/passive income.

Building order: You will HAVE to leave the garrison to access your Shityard and farm garrison resources. The passive production of your garrison will not be enough. Go Barracks, Trading post, JC, Inscr. for lvl 2 garrison, add Bunker/Warr mill, Inn/Tavern, 3rd profession building at lvl 3.

Thanks for taking your time to write it

I quit WoW during WotLK but I'm coming back now. Garrison's feel really complex but this guide helped me understand them somewhat. Thanks for all the info. Granted I didn't read all 71 pages, but I feel less stressed about it now.

Sorry to pop up like that guys but I didn't find the right topic, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm looking for some people for a fun job, this is the offer :

"You have an iPhone, you’re from the United States, Germany, or the UK, and you want to make easy money ?
    Test our app and make money for it.
    Easy and simple, if you’re interested, just contact me (I can't let you email here, so just ask me in private message!) "

Thank you

Deleted
    thanks for the tips!!!!

My profs are Alchemy/Herb. I have alchemy lab + SY. What third small building do you recommend? Scribing?

Begone foul necromancer!

For me, it's the barn all the way!