Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm not really interested in any. I haven't enjoyed any of the Civilization games that came after Civilization 3, but I might give the upcoming one a chance. I spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Civ3 back in the day, but Civ4/Civ5 just didn't do it for me. I can't explain why.

I am somewhat interested in Shadow of Mordor. Might give it a shot if it ever goes for some really low cost during a Steam sale.

My most anticipated games are still a while from getting here. Mortal Kombat X (if it comes out on PC), Killing Floor 2, Trine 3 (if it ever becomes more than just a "We hope to revisit Trine at some point in the future" line), and the next Starcraft 2 expansion are my biggest ones. Those games won't be coming out this year.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-09-30 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    middle earth: shadow of mordor looks really interesting. might give it a try
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Only PC Game I will buy in October is NBA2K15. Already Pre-Ordered for 19.95€ on Amazon.de. And maybe Lords of the Fallen at the End of the Month if its good.

Alien Isolation probably.

I just downloaded Middle Earth and the only thing I could think of is how ugly games are after having played The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Deleted
    -Alien: Isolation

Never even heard of it..

-Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Maybe if it's good and not too action oriented

-Ryse: Son of Rome

Nope, not my kind of game

-The Evil Within

Survival horror? No thanks..

Gonna get Beyond Earth though

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftGnome View Post
    Games released in October is:
    Alien: Isolation
    Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    The Evil Within
    I wont even consider buying these for $40+, they just dont interest me enough for that much money.
    I will likely buy all of them when they drop to $30 and below, eventually. I especially wish to see Ryse because its kinda the new PC benchmark isent it? The first one since Crysis 3.

Deleted
    Only game I'm looking forward to at the moment is the new civ game! Gonna buy that when it releases for sure!

Shadow of mordor and borderlands I will probably get in a years time when they go on steam sale for 75% off

I'm eagerly awaiting the Evil Within. I loved Silent Hill and Resident Evil back in the day.

Deleted
    Shadow of Mordor =Check
    Ryse = On wishlist
    Alien Isolation = On wishlist
    Evil withing = Nope. I'm a coward.

Nope.

Probably not.

Shadows of Mordor looks tempting, but.... I'll wait several months and see it on sale for 30%+ off.

I don't pay $60 for games anymore unless they are "OMG I AM GETTING THIS NOW!" kind of game. And those are very rare (the last one I did that with, was Skyrim).

These days, I wait for sales or go indie. Very few mainstream games actually interest me these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelai View Post
    Nope.

Probably not.

Shadows of Mordor looks tempting, but.... I'll wait several months and see it on sale for 30%+ off.

I don't pay $60 for games anymore unless they are "OMG I AM GETTING THIS NOW!" kind of game. And those are very rare (the last one I did that with, was Skyrim).

These days, I wait for sales or go indie. Very few mainstream games actually interest me these days.
    Mordor is one of those "OMG I AM GETTING THIS NOW!"games but it's too short unfortunately. As you said, wait until it's 30-50% off and you've made a solid deal.

nothing this month really jumps out at me sadly, but i've still got a ton of games i'm trying to finish anyways
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Civ: Beyond Earth!!!!

well, if i'm some how able to play dragon age inquisition on high settings, i'll get it. if not, probably nothing.

I can't decide between Civ5 or Endless Legend.

Civ games I've grew tired of, they seem (to me) to lack innovation with each iteration. They improve this and that sure but...

Endless legend on the other hand, I've played Endless Space and all I can say is I trust those devs :P
    It's cheaper, too.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am waiting just for Lords of the Fallen.
    Space magic.

Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Adding to the list I'll go with... Lords of the Fallen. it's going to be a very nice game.
    You have no way of knowing that. I do hope it will be good, as i do have an interest in it, although I'm not going to get it until ive heard what others think of it and seen more gameplay.

Civilization i'll wait until a sale, especially since civ games tend to be so so until they get their expansions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Buying games right after relase is just stupid... they are not patched, no DLCs, no reviews...

Novadays even a computer bought for minimum wage will play Crysis 3 smoothly on maximum settings.
    Well some of us non-casual gamers have played all there is to play and have nothing better to do than buy a new game as soon as it's released.