Deleted

Garrosh HC on farm for a whole year.

Next reset Lunyy of Paragon will have a chance to get his 52nd consecutive Garrosh HC kill. Thoughts?

PS : Dear Lunyy, you are a paragon (pun intended) of persistence. I hope I didn't jinxed it for you and I wish you stable connection.

And the point of this thread is...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitty View Post
    Thoughts?
    I think that there already are plenty of threads regarding SoO and it's lifespan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I think that there already are plenty of threads regarding SoO and it's lifespan.
    Yeah. SoO is already a beaten topic.

We should start discussing on how many months past the first year we will farm Grommash.

Deleted
    It's not about the lifespan of SoO, it's about the feat that the player will achieve(not an actual ingame FoS achievement). Call it how you like, but 52 consecutive kills on the endboss is a show of great dedication.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We should start discussing on how many months past the first year we will farm Grommash.
    Blizzard should just make his fight so hard that even the absolutely best guilds won't be able to beat him before the next expansion. Now that would be a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah. SoO is already a beaten topic.

It's really sad. They say one thing and do the complete opposite.
    They wanted shorter times between content, and then go and give us the longest tier ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually sad. For the game.

My real question is how the hell does he still not have a HWF belt. That's some amazingly bad RNG.

Doesn't have the classic CE pets so my level 1 warlock is still worth more than his.

/thread

Sorry, I really don't understand the point of this thread?

There's plenty of threads discussing the length of SoO.

Unless you're being specific about Lunyy: there's loads of people that have been doing Garrosh HC for a whole year. Hell my guild has the main raid and 3 alt raids that clear 14/14hc every week. There's a plethora of people that have been running Garrosh HC since content (Monk kiters/tanks *ahem*). There's a plethora of people that have been soloing old raids every week for years.

Whilst a great feat no doubt (since he's been doing Garrosh HC slightly longer than everyone else?), didn't really deserve a thread about it.

There are already enough threads talking about the length of time Siege of Orgrimmar has been out. This one really doesn't add anything to that discussion.

Closing.