Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I was more or less in the same situation.

I just dealt with it. Took me about 7 hours of non-stop killing of the booty bay guards to get to honored.
    Then you just turn in the cloth + the odd items at the 4 turncoat questgivers and get back up to a decent rep level rather fast. Then it's pirates galore. It doesn't take as much time as people think. It's a tedious grind, but it's the insane title, it's to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    I just dealt with it. Took me about 7 hours of non-stop killing of the booty bay guards to get to honored.
    Then you just turn in the cloth + the odd items at the 4 turncoat questgivers and get back up to a decent rep level rather fast. Then it's pirates galore. It doesn't take as much time as people think. It's a tedious grind, but it's the insane title, it's to be expected.
    You won't do it like that anymore. For Bloodsail rep you'll basically want to farm the Goblin mobs at that remote dock in western Arathi Highlands as long as you don't have a group to deal with the insane level 90 guards, not that any variant was significantly faster. Cloth quests for Goblin rep are gone BTW, there's practically no other choice than normal quests (which will ruin your rep with Bloodsails again) or grinding pirate mobs.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Worth mentioning that the BB guards are getting upgraded to L100 for WoD, so nows the time to do it