Shado Pan Geyser Gun

I've spent the last 2 hours trying for this stupid toy to no avail. Closest I got was 233 stacks. I need help or tips or anything on this please. Im literally spamming my Sacrifical Dagger on cooldown im so frustrated.

I got it a while back and just for fun got up max 250 stack and kept going for about 1000 jumps in a row tonight while watching friends get theirs.

I recommend going counterclockwise and always aiming for the inside edge of the next puddle, then turning inward with your mouse and S-keying back to get centered, and always stay focused and be ready to re-center yourself if you hit the ground. If you hit the water, it's over, but you can save yourself on the ground. If you aim for the center of the next puddle you might go overboard.

Kinda like this:

Original: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/0fvxoZu-S-Q/maxresdefault.jpg
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-10-01 at 07:14 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Agreed with what lawomous advised - on top of that if a friend has done it before they can carry it for you on a passenger mount. I've done it for half a dozen people using the mammoth
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Agreed with what lawomous advised - on top of that if a friend has done it before they can carry it for you on a passenger mount. I've done it for half a dozen people using the mammoth
    You don't say..... /cough

Deleted
    Line yourself up with the geysers and put a bit of masking tape on the top of your monitor. Line the next geyser up with the masking tape and re-adjust every time you go from one geyser to another. Works like a charm every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Line yourself up with the geysers and put a bit of masking tape on the top of your monitor. Line the next geyser up with the masking tape and re-adjust every time you go from one geyser to another. Works like a charm every time.
    Ehhm, I guess you could do it that way.

I did it in my mammoth vendor mount and it was much easier. It might work for you too