10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah but the difference is Kyrie is the robin on a team stacked with stars, one of which is probably the best overall developed player in the world currently.

Steph Curry is the guy every other team's coach says "hey, that guy is the hottest mofo in the NBA right now. Guard him. Stay on him. Best defender be on him like white on rice."
    I don't disagree, but that also means Kyrie has fewer opportunities.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

He's got one star and a sulking stat padder.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Steph's team is pretty stacked too.
    I suppose you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    I don't disagree, but that also means Kyrie has fewer opportunities.
    Steve Kerr isn't gonna be coach of the year because he lets the team do whatever they want and just feeds Steph the ball. He criticizes his shots too.

Steph Curry has 28.3% usage as point guard. Klay Thompson, his teammate, has 27.2% usage. Kyrie has 26.1% usage.

Here's a source for that for the lols. It's interesting. Paul George has 42%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised nobody mentioned this yet: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...120638294.html

Chris Copeland of the Pacers, his wife, and another were slashed/stabbed at a nightclub. The Hawks' Sefolosha and Pero Antic were arrested for "refusing to move when polic tried to set up a crime scene".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Surprised nobody mentioned this yet: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...120638294.html

Chris Copeland of the Pacers, his wife, and another were slashed/stabbed at a nightclub. The Hawks' Sefolosha and Pero Antic were arrested for "refusing to move when polic tried to set up a crime scene".
    Lol yeah, strange story that was. He was just a backup though and stuff. The hawks players trying to stop the cops from investigating was weird though.

I don't want to hear any nba player bitching about playing back to backs when they are out at 4 am partying in the middle of a back to back that required travel :P
    You're a towel.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else feel like the Spurs are getting crazy good? In 6 weeks, they have gone from 7th to fighting for the 2nd in the West. If not for the NYC loss, they would actually be ahead of Houston right now in Win%.

Absolutely in love with Pop's coaching. Man is a genius beyond words. I really wished I could see what he told Kyle Anderson after he derped the layu...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the Spurs are one of the teams I enjoy watching the most tbh. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the Finals again but the Hawks and Warriors are insane. And of course the Cavs starting to solidify as a team.

So, I know this is not the most exciting team out there, but how about them Jazz? Ever since they traded Kanter they've been harassing teams with their D. I think we're still #1 since the All-Star break in all around defense. We just really need Burke or Exum to mature. Like, soon. We don't have any fancy passers or offensive powerhouses. Though a guy I talk to at work mentioned that Favors could be the next Malone. He just needs a Stockton. And I can see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Yeah the Spurs are one of the teams I enjoy watching the most tbh. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the Finals again but the Hawks and Warriors are insane. And of course the Cavs starting to solidify as a team.

So, I know this is not the most exciting team out there, but how about them Jazz? Ever since they traded Kanter they've been harassing teams with their D. I think we're still #1 since the All-Star break in all around defense. We just really need Burke or Exum to mature. Like, soon. We don't have any fancy passers or offensive powerhouses. Though a guy I talk to at work mentioned that Favors could be the next Malone. He just needs a Stockton. And I can see it.
    Relevant Jazz? Maybe I should start paying attention again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Relevant Jazz? Maybe I should start paying attention again.
    Relevant-ish, anyway! Rudy Gobert I think is 2nd in blocks this season and is finally showing off some offensive moves. Hayward is...being Hayward, on and off but pretty consistent. Hood is maturing as an offensive guard. Favors is starting to dominate the rim with Gobert. Ingles is a pretty good long range shooter from the bench. Etc, etc.

Long story short, a lot of potential...

...but that's what we've been saying since the Kirilenko days and it hasn't happened yet. Still, gotta keep the dream alive!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus anyone watching this Bulls/heat game? STOP SHOOTING CONTESTED 3s!!!

I want them to actually compete with the cavs' ffs so lebron doesen't have the easiest path possible as usual.

Team is 0-9 from 3 right now. Mirotic 0-3, Rose and snell 0-2, some others at 0-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Rose 3-11 with 1 assist in the first half. Maybe hes just trying to get back in the flow of the game or something?
    You're a towel.

Jesus Christ guys I'm moving and barely have time for anything.

Especially not paying attention to Utah Jazz. *laughs at Pendulous and aiko*

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, the stifle tower is for real!

- - - Updated - - -

Also he feeds rhinos:

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...zoo-promo.nba/

- - - Updated - - -

lol make sure the music is on if you watch that video. Also him doing the "Wingspan" against the gorilla and other animals is hilarious :P

- - - Updated - - -

HAH and when the gorilla attacks the glass he freaks out :P

God just seeing him standing amongst normal height people is hilarious in its own right.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not watching it, storms are preventing my dish from picking up a signal. Looking at the score makes me think it's a good thing.

I wasn't expecting Rose to come back looking like Russel Westbrook. Nothing shocking about his stat line.

The storm passed and Directv came on. Watching the game now.

Just in time for Derrick to take an Ill advised 3. This year he's reminding me of Jamal Crawford in 2003.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2015-04-10 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that third quarter though :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I'm not watching it, storms are preventing my dish from picking up a signal. Looking at the score makes me think it's a good thing.

I wasn't expecting Rose to come back looking like Russel Westbrook. Nothing shocking about his stat line.

The storm passed and Directv came on. Watching the game now.

Just in time for Derrick to take an Ill advised 3. This year he's reminding me of Jamal Crawford in 2003.
    Hey at least the third quarter went extremely, extremely well for you guys :P
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won that game and that's geat, but it didn't make me feel good about the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    They won that game and that's geat, but it didn't make me feel good about the team.
    TBF its a game that Chicago should win pretty handily. They just came out kind of rusty shooting.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I love that video. So funny!

He really is something special though. Not just as an NBA player. I got to meet him once, he's such a friendly guy.

Damn man I can't view video from my laptop. Ghostery rapes the fuck out of NBA.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunder have really fallen off lately, didn't know they were 1-6 in last seven, that's just awful for a team pushing for the playoffs

Funniest thing about the fight for the eight seed? Pelicans have the tie breaker because of an Anthony Davis three pointer. Mvp?
    You're a towel.

Wolves Guy how is your post count going up so much lol.