It's different for me, some random guy on the internet. When you're in a position of power and represent your team, not as a player, but as the structure of your organization and the front office, you're supposed to be professional.

I get that for people from Toronto they'd think the GM was a cool guy and it'd really get them excited, but lololol lets see how this game ends tonight, "Karma's a bitch."

- - - Updated - - -

Washington 117-106 Toronto. Kekekekeke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, IDK. You have to do more to get a smaller result with lesser known brands. What other coverage have the Raptors gotten? It's not like NY or Chicago where the way someone stands sparks headlines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

When you're in a position of power, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Let the relevant people decide.

It's not like if he proclaimed Paul Pierce a god among men, we'd sweep the Wizards.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shame, Lowry is clearly not himself. Wizards have been absurd on the road in the playoffs the past 2 years. Wall playing this well makes the matchup with ATL much more interesting. Could see the Wiz in the ECF

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    When you're in a position of power, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Let the relevant people decide.

It's not like if he proclaimed Paul Pierce a god among men, we'd sweep the Wizards.
    Clearly it was against NBA rules if they fined him. I don't care about the obscenity so much as the lack of sportsmanship and not being humble. Like someone who says they're gonna do something and are all smug about it, so you want to see them fail. It's the exact same.

Not that I have anything against the Raptors. I really don't care who wins the series..Atlanta is gonna feast on victor either way. But I'm rooting against Raptors now.

'Sides, you a Miami Heat fan. You can't be offended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Eh, IDK. You have to do more to get a smaller result with lesser known brands. What other coverage have the Raptors gotten? It's not like NY or Chicago where the way someone stands sparks headlines.
    Yeah I was gonna say about media coverage, there's nothing they can do at this stage lol. I was thinking about it and the playoff schedule was picked probably with TNT and ESPN and NBA in a room saying "I want this team on this day." And how do you think they pick teams? By fan popularity.

Washington Toronto should be a much better game than Cleveland Boston, but Cleveland Boston got the prime time slot because duhhh it's Cleveland with Lebron James. Not fair but there's nothing Toronto could do but sit back at NBATV and be the game no one watches.

Even tomorrow:
    NBATV Atlanta Brooklyn
    TNT Portland Memphis
    TNT Spurs LAC.

Well I was gonna say Atlanta is #1 seed and has to be on the bad channel, but damn those 2 games look good. I'll likely be tired/be coming home from class so can't really watch them though. :/

Now I'm depressed.

I've lived in or been around Toronto my whole life. I only became a Heat fan because of Marquette Wade and my uncle. Also not offended. Just confused as to why you think the GM dropping a few cuss words to pump up a home crowd is at all deserving of note or scorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's alley oop season fuck me man that was brutal.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that Dallas game man. Rondo is goneski
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck was he thinking? What was it, 2 fouls and a tech after 30 sec? I didn't even see that cause I was still finishing off a GRift.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Who cares if they swear. Jesus christ lol. "Oh noes, bad words!!!"
    I'm not a Kobe fan, but when he called the ref a faggot, I was like... this happens like 20 times a game, every game, every playground, every gym lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

When Rondo realized his run with the Celtics was over this year, he planned to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers in the summer, league sources told Yahoo Sports. He expected a maximum contract. Once Dallas made the trade, he was open to re-signing with the Mavericks – only there are no max contract offers for Rondo on the market.
    Maybe the Lakers will grab Rondo this summer? That's good news...I think? I hear he's been playing...not so well lately...

Source

10+ Year Old Account
    Scott Brooks has been fired according to Woj.

- - - Updated - - -

It's official.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Scott Brooks has been fired according to Woj.

- - - Updated - - -

It's official.
    Im a Thunder fan. Having said that, he relied far far to much on KD and now Westbrook to win games. There were a lot of games this season that should have been won, but werent. Injuries were a big factor this season as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Im a Thunder fan. Having said that, he relied far far to much on KD and now Westbrook to win games. There were a lot of games this season that should have been won, but werent. Injuries were a big factor this season as well.
    http://i.imgur.com/PgybesT.png
    Ohio State Buckeye

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very possible after tonight that all series could be 2-0. I think Memphis and Atlanta will win easily so it just comes down to whether the Spurs can get one or not.

I hope Spurs make things interesting and make it 1-1 Stommped!

First parsons. Then Harris. Now rondo is hurt. Mavs are decimated

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Of course he relied on them. They're stars. That's like saying Phil Jackson relied too much on Jordan, Pippin, Shaq, and Kobe.

OKC was riddled with injuries to some of their most important players. Brooks was a scapegoat who got a raw deal.

Scott Brook's looks like a bad X's and O's coach. I'm not sure you can really place the blame on him for OKC's badness on him...I'm not sure he could really have won a championship in any of these years either...but I don't think he's a great coach and since OKC's talent is getting to their prime (and getting ready for new fat $$TV salary cap$$ contracts), so maybe OKC should be trying to get a successful coach.

Really kind of petty for OKC to tell Scott Brooks that "lol fgt we missed the playoffs with these greats? Idc that they can't score or draw triple teams from the bench. You're fired."

10+ Year Old Account
    Duncan is just... wow.
    Ohio State Buckeye