Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wave 10 is insane. Getting there consistently now, able to survive the two big enragers, but about 30 seconds later there's just so many adds and I run out of mobility escapes and defensives.

Deleted
    Are you using archimondes darkness? Save 2 charges for wave 10, they work as defcd-s in dark apo

@Sefio

Don't try to tank them, if RNG isn't on your side they can crit 250k+, it's ridiculous. Real tanks have immunity to crit I believe.. that's the hard part.
    Keep kitting them arround the room, using hand of gul'dan and Infernal/Immo aura to aggro, and use whatever you can to survive. You can try running with Burning rush ON, it would be better than being melee'd by the guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by rohkemdote View Post
    I guess stamina gems/enchants will make it easier, but gold is doable with regular raiding setup.
    If I have time I'm going to go back and do it with full stam and see how it goes. I did it with full intellect setup because that's what my proving ground gear had already. Should be able to get much further into endless with stam I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sefio View Post
    Wave 10 is insane. Getting there consistently now, able to survive the two big enragers, but about 30 seconds later there's just so many adds and I run out of mobility escapes and defensives.
    Your port will be your best friend on this wave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    If I have time I'm going to go back and do it with full stam and see how it goes. I did it with full intellect setup because that's what my proving ground gear had already. Should be able to get much further into endless with stam I think.
    By regular raid setup I meant mastey gems. Mastery gives physical dmg reduction in dark apo. Int is quite useless imo, someone correct me if I'm somehow wrong.

By regular raid setup I meant mastey gems. Mastery gives physical dmg reduction in dark apo. Int is quite useless imo, someone correct me if I'm somehow wrong.
    My set was for CMs/PGs, not for the purposes of doing this. Which is why I said I could get much further than endless 6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    My set was for CMs/PGs, not for the purposes of doing this. Which is why I said I could get much further than endless 6.
    I see. Totaly misunderstood what you said earlier, my bad.

I see. Totaly misunderstood what you said earlier, my bad.
    It's cool lol. I never even thought of going full stam, was just having tons of fun after I did some endless 60 pushes in damage. I'm really excited now haha

Honestly I find the hardest part about this is making the pet do what you want it to do. So infuriating watching it path all over the place. I can get to wave 10 but healer always dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxate View Post
    Honestly I find the hardest part about this is making the pet do what you want it to do. So infuriating watching it path all over the place. I can get to wave 10 but healer always dies.
    For the most part when I was doing this I was the one pulling off the healer, not my pet. Use taunt liberally and don't be afraid to get in Sakari's melee range and hellfire those things till they're on you.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    I made 30 Proving Grounds Tank Endless 30 waves with demo tank. If anyone is interested here's the video of 21-30 waves.
    Well done, sir. I got gold tank as demo but didn't really try Endless.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Get to wave 10 and just get annihilated after the 2 conquerors come out even with all my CD's popped. Trying to find a way to get 1 of them to aggro onto my VW. Im just using my raid gear without set pieces might try getting an actual set together to do it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was fun to do. Shame this is going away in less then four days.

I made 30 Proving Grounds Tank Endless 30 waves with demo tank. If anyone is interested here's the video of 21-30 waves.
    OK, now that was seriously impressive. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxate View Post
    Get to wave 10 and just get annihilated after the 2 conquerors come out even with all my CD's popped. Trying to find a way to get 1 of them to aggro onto my VW. Im just using my raid gear without set pieces might try getting an actual set together to do it.
    Just finished this yesterday. Voidwalker is just one shot by the large conquerors.

The way I did it:
    Have the VW aggro the ambushers/windguards.
    When the Conquerors enrage use the Gateway to jump across the room. When they catch up use your portal. When they catch up use your demonic leap.
    They catch up to you pretty quick but doing it this way means they are only actively hitting you for a couple of seconds when enraged.

Remember to be in position to catch the 2 large ambushers that spawn shortly after enrage ends.
    Save some sort of cooldown for the very end because one of the conquerors will enrage twice.

Waves 1-9 it's OK, but wave 10 are getting me nuts, I'm with 540k Hp with stamina gems and trinkets. I'm just terrible at tanking >.>
    Not born for it.

What u guys are doing in wave 10 to handle the 2 big guys? Cc'S? Nitro boots, portals and all defensive CD's?
    U guys let pet's aggro on or off?
    M.Fury or AD?
    Dark Regeneration or Harvest Life?

Some tips are welcome

Damn I got it. Tough fight I ended up buying the Darkmoon card trinket for an extra defensive CD though I dont think its a huge bonus for wave 10. The setup I finally got to work was I placed my gateway where wave 10 spawns, I place my voidwalker on the inside of a barrier and used him to taunt the mantid mob. I just face tanked both large mobs on top of the gateway until they enraged then took the gateway, immediately took my port to behind a barrier and then demonic leaped. After that I only had to run out of the slam. While you kite the enraged mobs though a banana mob will spawn, which is why I keep the voidwalker sitting still on the inside of a barrier to pick that up. After that its quite easy when the 2 large banana tosser come out you taunt one and void taunts the other and AoE everything down. 1 large add will have enrage at the end but its easy to just kite it again with port, gate and leap.

Talents:
    Dark Regen
    Shadowfury
    Soul Link
    Unbound Will
    GoSup
    AD

Glyphs:
    Demon Hunting
    Drain Life
    Healthstone

Screenshot of how I setup for wave 10 with some Madden drawings: http://imgur.com/wALvbEW

The fight was way easier once I figured out this setup, I dont think extra stam or defensive trinkets will help much. I bought the darkmoon tank trinket but I didn't notice a huge difference with it. It was nice sometimes but the main thing about this is kiting properly once you do that its super easy. The only other thing I would keep in mind is that wherever you decide to put your portal for this phase try and keep it away from where fire will land. I also tanked separately from my VW after the enrages were done until some adds died. I let him take the small and large banana tosser while I took the 2 conquerors and 1 large banana tosser. I was a little worried about the extra AoE damage but not sure if it would have mattered.
    Last edited by Noxate; 2014-10-12 at 12:25 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    CM BiS with full stamina build @ 570k hp.
    Lao-Chin's Liquid Courage (Stamina + On Use Mastery 1min cd) / Black Blood of Y'Shaarj

Talents: Drain Life / Shadowfury / Sacrifical Pact / Burning Rush / Supremacy / AD
    Glyphs: Demon Hunting / Drain Life / Imp Swarm

Shadowfury -> Infernal Awakening -> Dark Soul / Shield Wall -> Kite / Gateway (while spam taunting non-massive mobs that spawn) -> Fury Ward / Demonic Leap on CD -> Dark Soul 2 / Sac Pact (when CD set one falls, teleport as necessary).

Survive the first enrage and it's easily achievable.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday i did 54 Tank waves(here's video), and i think it is possible to do 60+. I will try to do it until the end of the week.

Yesterday i did 54 Tank waves(here's video), and i think it is possible to do 60+. I will try to do it until the end of the week.
    Impressive as always. When I get home I'll give you my "like" xD

C'mon people, last day to get this as a level 90 warlock!