Is there a big advantage of having professions with garrison?

The char I'm gonna play for WoD doesn't have any professions and I haven't really missed it. With all the new garrison stuff, is there a big advantage of having professions? Is it worth it lvling a professions now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MdAlmighty View Post
    The char I'm gonna play for WoD doesn't have any professions and I haven't really missed it. With all the new garrison stuff, is there a big advantage of having professions? Is it worth it lvling a professions now?
    Extra items like the engineering googles. More produce. Content to do.

Edit: Goggles! Godamnit! GOGGLES!

WHY DO I WRITE GOOGLES EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MdAlmighty View Post
    Well, according to Wowhead you'll be able to level your profession from 1-700 exclusively on draenor so I would wait :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You can theorically have 4 professions combining your 2 and 2 different garrison buildings, giving you some extra source of gear and income. Or you can have the same 2 professions that your buildings cover and get extra job CDs, effectively doubling your production of goodies. Garrison buildings are also the best way of getting some recipes and schematics and even though you can make LW armor at your place without actually having LW as a profession, only by actually learning LW will you be able to do that top of the top leather gear.

So yeah, it's quite good to have professions, but if you can't be arsed to level them now, don't worry. WoD will make it considerably easier to level most professions. You won't have to farm low level beasts for crappy pelts nobody wants anymore just to level skinning for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Extra items like the engineering googles. More produce. Content to do.

Edit: Goggles! Godamnit! GOGGLES!

WHY DO I WRITE GOOGLES EVERY. DAMN. TIME!
    According to wowheads guide you can't make goggles at the engineering works. Not sure if that's for all professions or if engineers are just that special.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2507/wa...ering-overview