Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They already said it will be tuned a lot easier than it is now while people get comfortable with their class again + transition to 20 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Help ol Gil Out View Post
    Doesn't matter, level requirement will go up to 565 for a Flex Garrosh kill for no raison.
    570+ actually

Quote Originally Posted by Help ol Gil Out View Post
    Doesn't matter, level requirement will go up to 565 for a Flex Garrosh kill for no raison.
    Well between Prideful gear costing honor and UBRS rewarding 550 gear, it makes sense to raise the ilevel requirement because higher ilevel gear is readily available.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2014-10-12 at 08:36 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Can anyone confirm that Heroic and Mythic SOO will have separate lockouts in 6.0? I can only assume they will since all the mechanics changes are supposed to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvesti View Post
    Can anyone confirm that Heroic and Mythic SOO will have separate lockouts in 6.0? I can only assume they will since all the mechanics changes are supposed to be in.
    They definitely do. Mythic lockouts will work like current Heroic lockouts (with an assigned raid ID), whereas Normal and Heroic will have Loot Based lockouts, like Flex currently has.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcin the Hunter View Post
    Expect it to be easier
    On Mythic as well? I had read somewhere that even moving forward Mythic will be slightly easier than heroic now (all things considered RE: Tuning), but not to where it's no longer challenging.
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2014-10-13 at 04:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Well between Prideful gear costing honor and UBRS rewarding 550 gear, it makes sense to raise the ilevel requirement because higher ilevel gear is readily available.
    Yeah, well, I'd like to see the day when you can get into Normal (Flex) with PvP gear. "OMGZOR U HAZ PVP GEARZ LOL U NOB"
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    For Thok, all blizz would have to do is remove that interupt effect from his screeches, and tone damage down by ~20%. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    For Thok, all blizz would have to do is remove that interupt effect from his screeches, and tone damage down by ~20%. Done.
    That would make him easier than a dungeon boss in ragefire chasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Given that it's a month until the expansion, would that really be such a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Given that it's a month until the expansion, would that really be such a bad thing?
    As someone in a casual guild that hasn't cleared mythic - they should've made the mount 1% already if they were going to make it that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    As someone in a casual guild that hasn't cleared mythic - they should've made the mount 1% already if they were going to make it that easy.
    I thought the mount already was 1% with this patch, is that not taking effect until WoD itself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Easier than Nazgrim? He's the only boss in the ragefire chasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I thought the mount already was 1% with this patch, is that not taking effect until WoD itself?
    No not till WoD. In mythic its 100% chance and will drop 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I wouldn't be surprised if it did become a joke honestly. Dragon Soul pre-patch was ridiculously easy and a bunch of people started getting the deathwing mount left and right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, making Thok really easy wouldn't make a big difference. I doubt he's the boss that has halted progression for most guilds still working on H SoO and even if he was, I doubt a guild like that will be getting the last 3 down in a month.

Still, Mythic SoO is going to be at least somewhat easier than H SoO, that's pretty much how it always works for an expansion pre-patch. They don't want to make it more challenging, and with such a variance in classes and specs that are tuned around 10 levels and abilities we don't have yet, they always err on the side of easier. That is why they removed the AotC FoS with 6.0. I don't think the mounts still dropping on Mythic is a big deal.

No not till WoD. In mythic its 100% chance and will drop 2.
    This is correct.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What makes the difference if it's easier to moderately easier? At best groups are going to get what, 8 mounts out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcin the Hunter View Post
    10 if your guild raids on tuesday/Wednesday since wod comes out on a thursday and there will be 5 total raid resets between now and then.
    Only Wednesday guilds for EU, but yes there will theoretically be room for 5 mythic clears.

10+ Year Old Account
    i assume it will be an even bigger joke than it currently is.

ROLL OUT THE ALTS.
    Hi

i think the key to nerf of instance will be the sentence in patch notes about not nerfing health pools that much due to "pvp reason" but if they will stay high it will be super joke due to nerfed dmg from bosses - people will just bruteforce through mechanics ...