Poll: what say you

Thread: Booty ballot

Booty ballot

The war to end all wars. a war of the booty.

every vote counts.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I was expecting some not safe for work pictures that would get the original poster banned. I was disappointed.

Was going to say Wario, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Captain Falcon's fantastic butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I was expecting some not safe for work pictures that would get the original poster banned. I was disappointed.

all part of my evil plan. lure in all them people expecting lady booty
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd falcon hit that!

words from a prophet

Is...is Warro's butt devouring that bike?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Ignoring the best butt.

Of those tho, Falcon Booty makes a man go daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Deleted
    I know Falcon is the one to win because hes the only person with a decent fanbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who has played Resident Evil 6 will agree with me that the models in that game have the greatest asses in the history of gaming...if not greatest bodies in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I know Falcon is the one to win because hes the only person with a decent fanbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who has played Resident Evil 6 will agree with me that the models in that game have the greatest asses in the history of gaming...if not greatest bodies in general.
    not only is resident evil 6 full of butts and booties but THEY GLOW IN THE DAMN DARK @_@

you could be walking in a dark hallway but that booty is just glowin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    not only is resident evil 6 full of butts and booties but THEY GLOW IN THE DAMN DARK @_@

you could be walking in a dark hallway but that booty is just glowin
    Helena has such a bitch face...but godamn is she one fine pixelchick.