Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Most kills are between 1,5min to 3 min. Most sims are done with a 5 min fight in mind. Shorter fights boost the value of pe. Also uf is worse no since our mastery doesnt benefit from it like before, meaning the lb and lvb have a lower % in our total dmg breakdown. With this in mind (although w/o doing any sims) i'd pick PE over the other talents.

EM is probably kinda wasted under Hero and Legendary Meta gem and our haste level. Also AS can be used to bring a fast EQ down to pad on those adds (although it can be precasted with out the CL perk)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsen View Post
    Shamanism means that Lightning Bolt and Lava Burst have the same cast time: 2 seconds. The only haste scaling you get beyond 100% is to earthquake, fire elemental, and flame shock.

Ah, yeah thanks - so it's the same as I've said with Lava Burst also applies to Lightning Bolt. Should still use EM after meta gem, and still during lust and ascendance.

-Vaeya
    Last edited by Vse; 2014-10-19 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    IS EQ worth using in single target if it hits whole duration?

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    IS EQ worth using in single target if it hits whole duration?
    Yes

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Tolstyj View Post
    Yes

10 characters
    Is that true if you're hardcasting it without LMG or lust? Been trying on dummies in my gear, almost seems a DPS loss to weave EQ in.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner007 View Post
    Is that true if you're hardcasting it without LMG or lust? Been trying on dummies in my gear, almost seems a DPS loss to weave EQ in.
    Unless you have 0 Mastery, It's a DPS increase to cast whenever you have it off CD regardless of Haste procs. Hell I'd cast it as first priority before any spell, even if it would only hit for 3/4's of the duration.

It's so strong atm.

It's strong enough on single target right now that it'll most certainly be changed at some point.