Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Idea of using dps trinkets is situations where you dont need that extra mitigation from tanking trinkets.
    So yes, if those trinkets will benefit you 5% more dps over tanking ones on a fight where surviving is'nt a problem, why wouldnt you help your raid to push boss down faster?
    Cuz if I take these trinkets, that will mean that one of DD wont get em. In later mythic progression I will have to use one or two mitigation trinkets so technically it's a dps loss for a raid.
    Before the nerf these trinkets gave so retarded amount of damage that you should been using them without any mind of survivability loss(obviously if you don't just dying over and over).
    But now, taking into account that increase in mitigation is not only common survival but also is question of reducing healers attention on you (so they could heal someone else), I'm not that sure that such increase in dps costs to increase healers attention on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Discordant Chorus got nerfed?
    us.battle. net/wow/en/blog/19803855/patch-62-hotfixes-june-29-6-29-2015

[In testing] Discordant Chorus damage done by Fel Cleave reduced by 50%.
    Last edited by Drakoninarius; 2015-07-01 at 03:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoninarius View Post
    Cuz if I take this trinkets, that will mean that one of DD wont get it. In later mythic progression I will have to use one or two mitigation trinkets so technically it's a dps loss for a raid.
    Before the nerf these trinkets gave so retarded amount of damage that you should been using them without any mind of survivability loss(obviously if you don't just dying over and over).
    But now, taking into account that increase in mitigation is not only common survival but also is question of reducing healers attention on you (so they could heal someone else), I'm not that sure that such increase in dps costs to increase healers attention on me.
    Altho it took mounths to get that garrosh trinket to my disc priest main in SoO, I still dont support giving dps shit to tanks or healers if a dps needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoninarius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

us.battle. net/wow/en/blog/19803855/patch-62-hotfixes-june-29-6-29-2015

[In testing] Discordant Chorus damage done by Fel Cleave reduced by 50%.
    It was fun while it lasted. But really, 50%? I don't even know what to say....

I don't even know what to say. Unending Hunger + Vial? Anzu's + Vial?

It would actually make sense, though - mitigation trinkets in HFC are so terrible we use a BRF trinket and they couldn't let the DPS HFC trinkets feel lonely!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, Mythic VoCS and Anzu's Plume all tier \o/
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Have you got problem with Mannoroth on phase 4. I sometimes got hit in air by wave and then I fall from platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrekot View Post
    Have you got problem with Mannoroth on phase 4. I sometimes got hit in air by wave and then I fall from platform.
    Not happened but you might be a bit too close to the boss, have you tried standing max range?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrekot View Post
    This will happen if you stand where the waves spawn. You effectively get double hit by the massive blast then the wave, causing ~2mil instant damage and knocking you back an extra ~10yrds. You can either stand at max melee range or almost inside his hitbox. I prefer standing closer to give more room behind me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Cool, Mythic VoCS and Anzu's Plume all tier \o/
    Troxism mentioned Plume + Unending Hunger IF Burn/Cleave were to be nerfed, I'll try as soon as I get my hands on it

10+ Year Old Account
    I passed UE too
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Ok I stood on max range from Boss and didn't get hit by wave in mid air . Thanks for info.

Lazel not using double DPS trinkets whyyy >> (and I don't see a particular reason to use WUE on Fel Lord)

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Why do people think monks took skill to play in 6.1 or had a meaningful tradeoff for mitigation to damage? Also your post is a total non sequitur >>

Also Lazel not using double DPS trinkets whyyy >>
    sorry, I was looking at two different threads and posted in the wrong one, so I had that deleted.

I was referring to the Pinch Whistle nerf people were complaining about earlier in another thread

Wondering it's worth it to replace my BRF Mythic tier head & shoulders for HFC's normal tier head & shoulders? This way I'll have 2p from BRF & 2p from HFC, but is the 2p worth the stat decrease (in terms of strength, armor, etc)?

Yes, that would be worthwhile survivability-wise. Damage-wise you should roughly break even (or it'd favor the BrF pieces a bit, but not too much of a difference).

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=127991/felmouth-frenzy

is this worth it dps wise? i go for ms build

i see 0 reason that can outdo ms food esp for breath.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ebest/advanced

Should I use my current weapon(heroic flamebender with socket), the 690 weapon from council or gamble for 695s from baleful?

I've got 3 attempts at baleful
    Last edited by Danshot; 2015-07-09 at 12:46 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you use Defile then use the 690 weapon, otherwise keep the 685. Don't waste Apexis on such a small upgrade that you could easily get from Fel Lord or Archimonde (even on normal).

Deleted
    Hey fellows,

I'm a trying to maximize my dps, since I've done complete content on heroic and got no issues with survibility.

Is it viable to run Burn/Cleave Trinket as Blood or should i play with my current trinkets?
    Furnace Myth/Hansgar Myth/Maidens Heroic

Got 2500 MS + Heroic Vial. Someone any experience about BoS with ~30% uptime compared to Defile?

Searching any viable option to do some significant more damage and got no chance to farm for vial Myth. Kinda sad :8