Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ...
15
55
63
64
65
66
LastLast
  1. #1281
    Pandaren Monk Freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas, USA; also Sargeras US
    Posts
    1,953
    Mr. Clever, you forgot Haste...
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    What parts of personal life were dropped to achieve this "world first"? What sleep patterns were used/abused? Did the raiders eat and drink properly during said "progress"? ... These are important questions that should be addressed before we even start "admiring" that world first.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Mr. Clever, you forgot Haste...
    forget haste im into surviving not doing damage.... in fact death strike does not keep you alive...

  3. #1283
    Pandaren Monk Freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas, USA; also Sargeras US
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    forget haste im into surviving not doing damage.... in fact death strike does not keep you alive...
    ... not sure if trolling, as more haste = more Runes. Lower Rune recharge... jeez, this is like DK 101 shit. Everything I have heard is Crit>Haste>Mastery>Vers.

    Edit: nevermind, I am pretty sure Hemski was being sarcastic. Your old "guide" recommended those garbage HFC trinkets, and low Multistrike. That's like telling a Fury Warrior they don't want Armor Penetration in ICC era.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-08-09 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    What parts of personal life were dropped to achieve this "world first"? What sleep patterns were used/abused? Did the raiders eat and drink properly during said "progress"? ... These are important questions that should be addressed before we even start "admiring" that world first.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  4. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    ... not sure if trolling, as more haste = more Runes. Lower Rune recharge... jeez, this is like DK 101 shit. Everything I have heard is Crit>Haste>Mastery>Vers.

    Edit: nevermind, I am pretty sure Hemski was being sarcastic. Your old "guide" recommended those garbage HFC trinkets, and low Multistrike. That's like telling a Fury Warrior they don't want Armor Penetration in ICC era.
    Haste > Crit

    Haste is better for surviving and only marginally worse/equal to crit

  5. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Haste > Crit

    Haste is better for surviving and only marginally worse/equal to crit
    lol, I wouldn't have bothered. I still haven't figured out if the guy (Nakotsu?) was trolling or not in the previous threads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •