Page 3 of 284 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Thank you for this, really appreciate it.

Hey Rathimis,

I have a question for you regarding the current downloadable CLC info version (clcinfo_wod_000001.zip).

I have downloaded this version, but when I paste in the rotation you posted (the one with 4pc T16) it changes it to a generic rotation. I know this was fixed by going into the Retmodule folder for the previous versions by renaming the rotation.unitrested to rotation.lua and deleting the current rotation.lua file.

On the Curse website, Abija (the author) says to download the CLC ret and take that rotation.lua file and put it in the CLC info Retmodule folder, but that didnt seem to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by irakonja View Post
    Hey Rathimis,

I have a question for you regarding the current downloadable CLC info version (clcinfo_wod_000001.zip).

I have downloaded this version, but when I paste in the rotation you posted (the one with 4pc T16) it changes it to a generic rotation. I know this was fixed by going into the Retmodule folder for the previous versions by renaming the rotation.unitrested to rotation.lua and deleting the current rotation.lua file.

On the Curse website, Abija (the author) says to download the CLC ret and take that rotation.lua file and put it in the CLC info Retmodule folder, but that didnt seem to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Replace your rotation file with this one should allow you to use the tier 16 strings in the updated clcinfo

http://speedy.sh/HTtzA/rotation.lua

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Quote Originally Posted by mckeever121 View Post
    Replace your rotation file with this one should allow you to use the tier 16 strings in the updated clcinfo

http://speedy.sh/HTtzA/rotation.lua

Thanks for this, but seems to me this version doesn't have parameters for Divine Purpose duration-buff yet (i.e. tvdp_4s)
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Solsacra, are you able to work out a Pre-Raid BIS?

I'm I the only one that's happy with current Ret? We did not loose our burst, we did not loose our rotation (except Inq, oh yes). Alot other classes lost alot of great spells in their rotation, we didn't. I'm happy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanael View Post
    Thanks for this, but seems to me this version doesn't have parameters for Divine Purpose duration-buff yet (i.e. tvdp_4s)
    it doesn't, i just updated it with the t16 strings. Can probably fix something up now for the tvdp_4s.
    Last edited by mmoc3f71b0f5e9; 2014-10-16 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    Ok try this. Should have the updated tvdp_4s parameter.

http://speedy.sh/2zEPC/rotation.lua

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I'm I the only one that's happy with current Ret? We did not loose our burst, we did not loose our rotation (except Inq, oh yes). Alot other classes lost alot of great spells in their rotation, we didn't. I'm happy
    Yea its good that we didnt loose much but we also dont gain much either. We still suck balls haha ^^ But i'm a Paladin until the end!

You are creating/using "s_4t16" as a global variable. You should declare it local, e.g. add it in line 62.

I'm wondering why the author removed all T16 actions but left the T15 ones there, that makes no sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    You are creating/using "s_4t16" as a global variable. You should declare it local, e.g. add it in line 62.

I'm wondering why the author removed all T16 actions but left the T15 ones there, that makes no sense.
    Use the rotation file that i have linked and you should be good to go.
    Last edited by mmoc3f71b0f5e9; 2014-10-16 at 09:52 AM.

Yeah, I know. Actually I already created something very similar yesterday for myself. That's why I've looked through your code and noticed the global, which was the reason for my post.

I just wondered what the intention of the developer was and added that to the post. Was not directed to you.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mckeever121 View Post
    Use the rotation file that i have linked and you should be good to go.
    Mckeever121

Have you heard anyone else reporting that the GCD display on the rotation buttons isn't working? IDK if it matters but I use elvui/addonskins

If I'm understanding this correctly, we gem Haste until 40$ and then Crit, correct? What's the cap on Crit before switching to Mastery? Also, a lot of my old gems were Str/Haste hybrids; would it be better to change those to pure haste or haste/crit (if the latter exists)?

is glyph of immediate truth still a dps increase after the nerf to it?

Quote Originally Posted by templarkhaz View Post
    is glyph of immediate truth still a dps increase after the nerf to it?
    it is not, they made sure it was a leveling only glyph..

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulwop View Post
    Mckeever121

Have you heard anyone else reporting that the GCD display on the rotation buttons isn't working? IDK if it matters but I use elvui/addonskins
    I switched to CLCInfo because CLCRet wasn't showing the GCD spiral at all and made a weird disconnect. The GCD display seemed to be working fine in CLCInfo for me last night.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I switched to CLCInfo because CLCRet wasn't showing the GCD spiral at all and made a weird disconnect. The GCD display seemed to be working fine in CLCInfo for me last night.
    Will give that a try. I just made a gnosis GCD bar to fill in for the time being but not really working like I want.