Deleted

Just a question about Brawler's guild and patch 6.02

It has been stated that once the patch goes live, there will just be 8 ranks in Brawlers Guild. Does this mean that those who currently stand on the 8th rank will be able to buy the mushan mount ?

You become rank 1 again, and will have to beat the revamped bosses up to rank 8 to get the mount. All the old stuff becomes legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I hope that they'll add new mount tbh...
    Though I wouldn't mind it, I actually really like the Mushan Beast :P
    You're a towel.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new draenor themed mount with later brawlers content this expansion, including new bosses and other stuff.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You become rank 1 again, and will have to beat the revamped bosses up to rank 8 to get the mount. All the old stuff becomes legacy.
    Oh i see... well at least i hope they make Hexos a challenge card or perhaps remove him. He's been a pain for too long.

Looking at the achievements on Wowhead, I assume the epic Wraps shirt will still be obtainable off of the "Season 2" deck achievement, or am I screwed because of that farm rock rng?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Oh i see... well at least i hope they make Hexos a challenge card or perhaps remove him. He's been a pain for too long.
    Hexos is a challenge card boss, yes.

@Kanegasi the farm one is very easy to get if you use the basic vegetable plants, from my experience. They've made no mention of taking out the bonus bosses.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post29792276

My impressions and some discussion about the new Brawler's Guild here.
    The mount is the same.
    Only new rewards is a new ring usable for all classes. And of course the bag from defeating a boss.

Do we need season 2 brawlers pass or will the old one still let us battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    @Kanegasi the farm one is very easy to get if you use the basic vegetable plants, from my experience. They've made no mention of taking out the bonus bosses.
    I've been farming vegetables, 16 plots, for the last month since I discovered this achievement (I've been mostly absent and unaware of current content since the beginning of Throne of Thunder due to work), including nearly 20 hours of farming for bursting crops yesterday. I went through over 3000 seeds yesterday getting approximately 50 bursting procs. Assuming the same 3% drop that Wowhead has for the scenario drops, bursting crops should be more rare than that stupid rock. "Easy" doesn't correctly describe the horrid RNG that can bless some people with multiple daily trash drops and forsake others.

When I started the deck achievements, I thought the hardest part would be the DMF drop and Doopy, since I was truly limited to only 5 dailies and I don't do pet battles. I got the blindfold on my fifth daily first day and wiped Doopy out with a team of level 20 flyers. Never would I have thought a stupid rock prevented me from obtaining the Wraps shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demec View Post
    Do we need season 2 brawlers pass or will the old one still let us battle?
    Quote from patch notes: "Account-wide membership in Brawler's Guild will carry over to Season 2. Once a brawler, always a brawler!"
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2014-10-14 at 05:26 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet