Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I hate deadlifts, back, incline bench press and leg - day. Those are so hard and usually make me painful.

Deleted
    I hate working out legs. But you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your body in top form.

Deleted
    Shoulders, especially rear delts. Don´t see how anyone can hate on any of the big compounds. Best excersises there are.

I hate chest so much...

Shoulders here too ><

Deleted
    Legs, mostly because of the soreness afterward when you can't even walk.

Deleted
    I hate doing shoulders too, its just bleh...

Deleted
    Chest and back.. I hate them both so much

Chest/shoulders. Ive got some moderate scoliosis so my lat is like 5% bigger on the right, and chest is like 5% bigger on the left. Makes benching weird cause going straight up and down isn't natural. Chest itself isn't too bad but any chest exercises stresses my left shoulder because I have to compensate.

Used to be leg day, then I learned some bro science and now it's my favorite day!

chest, apparently it doesnt want to progress at the same rate that everything else does, even if im doing it balanced. I always feel weak on my chest, ridiculously strong on triceps and normal on legs. Not having problems with my back in years, in fact, i corrected a small deviation i had to the left few years ago just by stregthening it

Legs is the hardest for me, but I still do it since its the largest muscle group in the body.

Abs by far. My diet isn't great (damn sweet tooth!) and I never see results, so it tends to get half-assed or skipped. Legs are kind of meh, bad knee doesn't help. I used to dislike chest, but I have gotten much better at it. If I could, I'd do arms all day / every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I somehow dislike biceps, it feels very boring. Shoulder are probably my weakest muscles, so they are not favourite too.

On the other hand I love legs, back and chest exercises.

Hamstrings. Just do some glute ham raises and you will think training your triceps is fun.