[Movie] Star Wars Episode 7 concept art leaked!!!! (SPOILERS)

These just leaked, and judging from the quality I would say they're most likely legit. There's more on the site.

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/20...i-concept.html

Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-10-15 at 04:23 PM.

Vader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alas, poor Vader, I knew him...

Not gonna lie. That looks pretty cool lol.

Sqeeee. I'm attempting to restrain my ever growing excitement. Damaged and distressed technology. War weary and scarred characters, hopefully with interesting and flawed personalities. We might actually be getting real star wars movies this time around

*squeal like a little girl*
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Even so, concept art is just concept art, nothing more. Now gameplay vid is also worth nothing if it's E3 gameplay.

Deleted
    Like the last pic the best. Captured the look of the old trilogy perfectly and also the look of older films of that generation. Not a load of CG micheal Bay, shiny clean bullshit like the prequels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    Like the last pic the best. Captured the look of the old trilogy perfectly and also the look of older films of that generation. Not a load of CG micheal Bay, shiny clean bullshit like the prequels.
    Yeah I agree. I'm hoping that they have a more realism oriented visual style like the older trilogy. I want things to look a bit worn and dirty, not pristine and perfect CGI crap.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Damn it, I just realized by looking at those pictures again... ... I already saw too much!

I need to start avoiding things related to Star Wars. It's going to be hard to stay spoiler-free. :S
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Well, George Lucas isn't directing anymore so it has potential to be great. Even though I'm afraid of blinding lens flares now.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well, George Lucas isn't directing anymore so it has potential to be great.

So now we finally get some strong female jedi? Looking at that art I hope so.
    You cared enough to post.

eh, i'm ready for the same unfunny humor that's in the cartoon, the stupid fucking wookiee for no other reason than toy sales, and douchebag character that makes "witty" smart ass remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    So now we finally get some strong female jedi? Looking at that art I hope so.
    Everything needs to be gender issue now?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This stuff isnt new
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    — Winston Churchill