Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Elemental Shaman Guide for 6.0

I have put together a guide for 6.0.2 with as much info as possible, I covered abilities, stats, stat priority, Glyphs and Rotation.

This is not a finished article as when WoD is released some things are bound to change or improve and I will make an update guide for level 100 raiding Ele Shaman.

I hope I did the guide justice.

Deleted
    Oh so unleashed flame and EQ are now part of singletarget rotation? Never used unleashed and EQ only on multiple targets...

I know you choose talents according to what works best for you, but not picking echo of the elements is very strange to me. It works fantastic as it is now and i currently see it as one of the best talents in the whole game. Without it i would not enjoy my shaman as much as i currently do. But to each his own
    Last edited by Christhammer; 2014-10-16 at 11:16 PM.

The title is very misleading

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    I know you choose talents according to what works best for you, but not picking echo of the elements is very strange to me. It works fantastic as it is now and i currently see it as one of the best talents in the whole game. Without it i would not enjoy my shaman as much as i currently do. But to each his own
    Echo of the Elements is a DPS loss.

wheres the guide?

Also any1 know why cast time were so drastically increased? I Went from 1.1sec @ 36% haste and now I'm 1.6 @ 36%, I am trying to read on the net whats diff but can't find any clear reason.

Deleted
    Echo of the Elements is not good at level 90 but hopefully be improved at 100 as Rahdik said its a dps loss now and Elemental Mastery is better. Lets hopef EotE gets a big buff!

The WA line didn't work for me at least with the latest update of WA2.

Deleted
    Sorry to be rough but nearly all thing u say in the video are faulty.....

Quote Originally Posted by thebouta View Post
    wheres the guide?

Also any1 know why cast time were so drastically increased? I Went from 1.1sec @ 36% haste and now I'm 1.6 @ 36%, I am trying to read on the net whats diff but can't find any clear reason.
    It's a pre-patch bro, scaling co-coefficients always change during pre-patches. It's so when you level a new toon in warlords, get it to 90 and think "heueu im gonna use these blue ilvl 650 items ^^" you don't have 90% haste.

I hear lots of people saying that Earthquake is in the single target rotation and Echo is a DPS loss but I haven't seen any proof of that. Can someone link please? Thank you.

Well, i may be losing some dps with Echo, but for me It's about having fun, and Echo is a fantastic talent that i would never change. It simply makes my shaman much more fun to play. CD on elemental mastery is way to high i think.

And besides. I will focus on PvP in WoD so i think Echo will be perfect there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tompa View Post
    The WA line didn't work for me at least with the latest update of WA2.
    Yea it has been fixed

http://pastebin.com/9e7Ux7MU

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    Sorry to be rough but nearly all thing u say in the video are faulty.....
    Can you give me an example for which part? Things will change later when WoD released and being level 100 so things wont be 100% absolute.
    Last edited by mmoc7fefc6882f; 2014-10-17 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    Atm as patch 6.0.2

UF is the worst out of three talents by far with EB com lil ahead of PE

Spell prio is the same as mop with only change that u use es at 12+ ue will be used anyway after fs and before lvb in prio idk from where your prio com from

Stat weight atm is mastery>=haste>crit i dont t count multi due to it come only from ktt

And in wod multi>haste>crit>mastery>vers
    Last edited by mmoc770ecfcd9d; 2014-10-17 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    Edit: Nothing found info i was looking
    Last edited by mmoc6d45658549; 2014-10-17 at 11:37 PM.

Well, i may be losing some dps with Echo, but for me It's about having fun, and Echo is a fantastic talent that i would never change. It simply makes my shaman much more fun to play. CD on elemental mastery is way to high i think.

And besides. I will focus on PvP in WoD so i think Echo will be perfect there.
    Explain how it is fun ? it is clunky, does not work that well and procs at the wrong time 90% of the time ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    So could someone make priolist/rotation for it.

Currenty i have it

Flameshock up
    EB
    LB
    ES +12 stack
    EQ
    LB

Should i throw UE on it and change that priolist? Ofc keep Searing down
    Fairly sure ES and EQ are both above LvB, but EQ might be just below depending on gear. TBH i'd suggest just not playing EQ above LB regardless cause it wont be in single target in tier 17.

Flameshock / ES relationship is easier now, because you can FS at 10 seconds so with both of them being higher priority u just need to make sure u don't waste charges / let flameshock drop ever. I'm also fairly sure eb is below lvb so...

Flameshock juggle
    ES
    Searing Totem
    LvB
    EB
    EQ
    LB

I don't know if UE makes it in to straight single target or not (would be surprised) if so you would want to use it on flameshock as much as possible because it hits harder than lvb.
    Last edited by desert-wind; 2014-10-17 at 11:42 PM.

Current priority list is:

0) UF if Unleashed Fury talent is taken
    1) Maintain Flame Shock
    2) ES @ 15
    3) Lava Burst
    4) Earthquake
    5) Elemental Blast if EB taken
    6) Re-drop Searing totem
    7) Lightning Bolt

Damage per cast of the spell goes more like:

1) Searing Totem
    2) ES @ 15
    3) Flame Shock
    4) Earthquake
    5) Lava Burst
    6) EB
    7) Lightning Bolt

Unleash Flame doesn't make it into single-target on live at the moment. It does on beta if you have the elemental fusion talent (Full EF stacked Flame Shock nets you more damage on the flame shock than you'd get from a lightning bolt.)
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post

1) Maintain Flame Shock
    2) ES @ 15
    3) Lava Burst
    4) Earthquake
    6) Re-drop Searing totem
    7) Lightning Bolt

1) Searing Totem
    2) ES @ 15
    3) Flame Shock
    4) Earthquake
    5) Lava Burst
    6) EB
    7) Lightning Bolt

Unleash Flame doesn't make it into single-target on live at the moment. It does on beta if you have the elemental fusion talent (Full EF stacked Flame Shock nets you more damage on the flame shock than you'd get from a lightning bolt.)
    ok sound strange to me it will remain same as WoD gose on or there wil be any change?

:P Guys but you know whot is so funy about all of this ?? Thous Blizz smart guys tellin as over and over how they redusing the amount of spels we gona use :P But right now ele have 3 times more spels to click then we ever had :P GJ blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post

1) Maintain Flame Shock
    2) ES @ 15
    3) Lava Burst
    4) Earthquake
    6) Re-drop Searing totem
    7) Lightning Bolt

1) Searing Totem
    2) ES @ 15
    3) Flame Shock
    4) Earthquake
    5) Lava Burst
    6) EB
    7) Lightning Bolt

If searing totem is our highest DPET it should be up the top of priority no ? Because of how easy it is (10 second window) to manage flame shock now I put it as the top but realistically it should just be cast inside that window whenever you would use lightning bolt instead or such that it does not impede your next ES. I put those two at the highest because I Think shock juggling is our highest priority and everything else comes after that it's just that it is harder to put in a list. Searing totem has to either be first or after shock management, but really they should rarely conflict to much extent.

Long story short searing totem can't be your second lowest priority if it is ur highest damage per cast time ?