kardris toxic totem for disc

This trink is working now for disc any chance its BIS or 2nd BIS due to its MS nature and double dipping damage and heals?

What would you replace it with? MS isn't a very good stat for disc while mastery is. Double amp gives you more mastery _and_ bigger crits.

I would think getting rid of the spirit trink

As of yesterday, the amp trinkets were not increasing the size of my crit heals or resulting Divine Aegis.
    Currently rolling with Healer Amp + BBoY. Might get my KTT upgraded and try that instead of bboy for next week though.

Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity is what I replaced

- - - Updated - - -

Far as I can tell I have been one of the first to try it and post about it. There is no info out there so any feed back is welcome. But I know this - it gives mutistrike and I believe it does it on heals and damage to heals foratonement

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ling&source=20 I was wearing it for that garrosh kill (wednesday, so pre-dribblenerf). It doesn't affect our shields as far as I can see, but might just not be looking at it right. Either way, on all my throughput (about 2650K healing) it seemed to give me about 80K more healing. So a 3% buff to that. In the grand scheme of things, I did 12M healing, and it contributed about 0.70% healing.

Even the dps amp trinket would be better, as long as it gives 10% more mastery...

i agree with this statement

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ling&source=20 I was wearing it for that garrosh kill (wednesday, so pre-dribblenerf). It doesn't affect our shields as far as I can see, but might just not be looking at it right. Either way, on all my throughput (about 2650K healing) it seemed to give me about 80K more healing. So a 3% buff to that. In the grand scheme of things, I did 12M healing, and it contributed about 0.70% healing.

Even the dps amp trinket would be better, as long as it gives 10% more mastery...
    MS definitely applies to PW:S, and MS should apply to DA as well, people need to do a bit more testing to see if DA benefits from MS properly.

It's just harder to test MS' benefit on absorbs because they are baked into the initial event itself when it does proc rather than separate events like normal heals/damage numbers do.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future