Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    There is no such thing people always find something to bitch about.

This thread offended me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    The problem with SJW's in gaming is that they are a bit asinine. Games, like movies, books and television, by and large attempt to tell a story. Whether that story is fiction, historically accurate or based on modern events, it's still by and large a story. There doesn't need to be a hat tip toward homosexuals, nor does there need to be a hat tip toward women, because if there is one it's for the story or the plot. Forcing that kind of thing ruins the story unless the game is written around that aspect.

I'm not saying there can't, for example, be a good female character in a predominately male protagonist (or antagonist) story and vice versa, but pandering to social groups over whether or not there's some character in some game is, I reiterate, asinine.

Video games are like Japanese manga, there's one for everybody, but one person isn't going to like everything.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solitaire.