Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    1st year my mage ran it (I think it was 1st time they had the mount in TBC? Maybe Wrath can't remember)...mount dropped 1st kill. Need roll 100.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I got it back in 2010, on an alt that I barely used. Was so happy when mounts became account wide. To make it worse, my sister had to destroy a horseman mount that year because she had already gotten one 2 days prior.

Got it in 2012 (I think) I remember it was wotlk, I'm sure it was way more common then as a bunch of my friends got it too, probably a coincidence but not seen it since.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    After doing it on 15 toons a day for 3 years, I got mine the first day on my third try on my mage (who was actually lucky enough to get the Huolon mount on her first kill as well and the Leafmender pet...)

TLDR: Do it on a mage

Glad I got mine last year. Only took 5 years and 500+ kills.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been running the event since it first started. Everyone of my friends got it, still don't. Have a feeling this is just going to be how it is.

Deleted
    How mad are you zaheer?

My post is off topic when it comes to the headless horseman mount as I got that during the last Hallows eve event during wrath ( along with two others that I had to delete)

My pain is with the brewfest mounts, I have never seen one drop nor have I received one on any character. zoo many kills, no mounts.

Back to the topic of the headless horseman mount, during the last Hallows eve event in wrath I can say for sure that the drop chance must have been bugged as that is when I got three of them and two of my good friends got more than one as well.

Trying to stay positive. I hope this is our year.

Good luck to you all.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    First day of this event, i got the Pumpkin helm, broom mount and squashling pet in the same bag on my warlock, and got the plate helm and sword in one bag on my rogue. Think i spent all my luck :<

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Got it in 2012 (I think) I remember it was wotlk, I'm sure it was way more common then as a bunch of my friends got it too, probably a coincidence but not seen it since.
    This is when i got mine, i also believe it was then they first changed the mounts from the headless horseman, brewfest etc to be obtained when you open an item (instead of it dropping and you having to roll against the other people in your group).

I don't know why but i have always thought that when they did that things got a little bugged and its drop rate was somewhat higher.

Just like you, some of my friends got it that years too, some were even like me and obtained more than one.

Didn't mean to rub salt in the wounds of all those who are still hunting. :-)

Best of luck to all of you!

Of all the mounts I farm, this one is the one that taunts me the most. I've gotten it 5 times on one character, when all I want are the treats. I have horrible luck with every other mount drop, but this one just keeps poppin out of that pumpkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    This is my 5th year and if I don't see this mount drop again this year I will cry. Again.
    I am also at 5 years, the insanity is real.

People crying about having a higher chance and not having to roll against other people for it. Its like you hate fun.

Deleted
    Don't know when I started farming it. Some years I did it with 10 chars. This year I only have 6, so I try not to get my hopes up too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think got the mount at least 5 times on the first year alone :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappo View Post
    12 characters on 90, that's 180 tries this year... I really hope i get it t.t
    How does that work out? 12 characters, 4 days, that's 48 kills with all 12 characters since the 18th
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    How does that work out? 12 characters, 4 days, that's 48 kills with all 12 characters since the 18th
    theyre talking about how many kills theyre gonna have this year, not the amount theyve had so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    theyre talking about how many kills theyre gonna have this year, not the amount theyve had so far
    Ooh, brain failure, my mistake!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

killing him with 17 chars a day, still no mount